Cedrick laughed. "My youngest sister will stab you if she sees you even looking at the console with the intention to play."

A few hours of bouncing between games, laughing at random videos and eating pizza later Sawyer came back.

"Hey Sawyer." Cedrick smiled, from his place against my belly.

Sawyer blinked at our tangled bodies on the couch and lifted an eyebrow. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing much." Cedrick groaned as he sat up.

Sawyer dropped some bags behind the couch and came to kiss me. I deepened it and Sawyer moaned into my mouth.

Cedrick chuckled. "This is where I leave."

Sawyer and I hummed in acknowledgement as Sawyer climbed over me.

When the door slammed shut Sawyer lifted me from the couch.

"Sawyer." I giggled into her mouth.

She smiled against my lips and gently bit my lower lip.

"I bought the strap."

I sucked in a breath and tightened my arms against her neck. "Yeah?"

Sawyer smirked against my lips. "Uh huh."

Sawyer's lips moved to my neck, biting and sucking, moving us towards the bedroom as she kicked a box that had fallen out of the rubber in front of her.

"I love you." I whispered as she lay me on the bed.

"I love you more." She smiled softly.

She undressed herself swiftly and helped me take my clothes off. Interrupting the process with little kisses.

When I was completely naked she leaned back and raked her eyes over my body.

"God I'm so fucking lucky."

I smiled and pulled her down towards me, running my hand through her hair.

"I'm thinking of cutting it."

"Into a buzz?" I frowned while massaging her scalp.

"Nah, just a little shorter. Managing a wolf cut is a hassle."

I hummed and gasped when she dragged me properly beneath her by my waist. "Don't move."

I sat up to watch as she unboxed the strap, it was a bit long and thick. I swallowed.

It had been years since I had been penetrated by anything that wasn't my fingers or my very small vibrator.

After wearing the strap Sawyer tilted her head at me. Quietly analyzing my expression.

I swallowed with my eyes screwed shut as she climbed over me.

Sawyer rubbed my eyebrow gently, causing me to open my eyes. "We don't have to do this right now, or at all for that matter."

I shook my head. "It's not that... please go slow."

Sawyer smiled. "Of course."

My breath hitched when she slowly guided the head of the black dildo into my cunt.

I groaned slowly at her concentrated face as she watched the toy disappear into me.

When our hips met I whimpered and writhed.

Sawyer leaned down over me and kissed me slowly, shushing me with each peck.

"I love you so much." She whispered and she lifted her upper body with her large ams on either side of my head and began to thrust slowly.

My moans hitched everytime she bottomed out, moving in and out of me slowly, using my wetness as a lubricant.

As I began to adjust to her pace, Sawyer lowered one of her hands to rub my clit and sped up her pace.

I groaned while she fucked me, thrusting my hips up to meet her.

But the slow pace was not working for both of us and Sawyer left my clit alone. She leaned down again, resting her elbows on either side of my head and spread her legs a bit.

I yelped when she began to slam aggressively into me. The change of pace, although I anticipated it was a shock.

My moans were choked with each rough thrust and the lewd sound of my wet cunt filled the room. Together with Sawyer's moans and grunts.

When I came I wrapped my legs around Sawyer's waist and scratched her biceps.

She grunted in surprise and gave me harder slower strokes as I came down from my high before speeding up again.

"Sawyer." I moaned against her lips, still clawing at her arms.

"I love you."

My clit rubbed against the tip of the harness while hers rubbed against the back of the toy.

Sawyer came with a quiet moan, tucked into my neck.

"Fuck." She whispered as she pulled out slowly.

I trembled at the loss and looked at the glistening black toy.

Sawyer chuckled. "Have you eaten today?"

I lifted an eyebrow as I tried to catch my breath. "Pizza."

"Anything other than pizza?"

I smiled. "Let's not talk about food while we're fucking."

Sawyer smirked. "We're not fucking right now."

I smirked and hummed. "Okay."

I climbed off the bed slowly and approached the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

I smiled as I looked over my shoulder. "Since we aren't fucking right now I'm going to take a shower."

Sawyer smiled. "I'm sorry, come back here."

I pouted. "I'm good, thanks." But then squealed when Sawyer lunged for me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me against her.

I shivered when she whispered against my ear. "We're done when I decide we're done."

"Oh yeah?"

But she called my bluff when she pushed the dildo into my cunt from behind.

"Oh yeah."