16

NOAH

Sawyer decided to go check on Cedrick who was apparently shaken up by seeing Marley.

I met Marley only a handful of times when we were kids. He was heartless and dangerous even as a child. Over the past few years I have heard my father talk about him numerous times. He has never been subtle in his wishes for Marley and I to 'hit it off'.

For some reason he had never been able to convince Marley. My mother however didn't like Marley. In fact the only time I had ever seen her disagree with my father was when he'd bring up Marley.

She had drilled into me how horrible of a man Marley had grown up to be. Out of character but I was very grateful.

"Noah! There you are, there are some reporters trying to attack the models." One of Viper's new interns panted as she walked up to me. Viper had her shadowing me and when I wasn't at the office she essentially did my job... I hadn't gotten around to asking Viper what that was about.

"I'll deal with the reports..." I looked up and froze when I met Marley's eyes.

"Can you see that man in all black?"

The intern turned around and immediately spotted Marley.

"Yeah."

"I'll deal with the reporters and you get security to get him out of here. Have him blacklisted from all Viper's property as well."

"Yes ma'am." She responded and scurried away.

I walked towards the models and reporters not sparing Marley another glance.

After dealing with the reporters I got lost in work till the event came to an official end.

A few models were still walking around and some janitors had begun to show up.

Viper was missing. I walked around the back rooms looking for Viper... something I wish I didn't do. Because she had her tongue down Bianca's throat and her hand up the model's skirt.

I cleared my throat loudly and they both split up fast.

Bianca giggled and tucked her head in Viper's neck. Viper removed her hand from under Bianca's dress and smiled at me.

"All done Noah?"

I shook my head, holding back a laugh. "I wanted to tell you everyone had gone home but it seems I was actually wrong about that."

Viper laughed and separated herself from Bianca completely.

"Will you be coming for the after party?"

"No. I'm spending the night with Sawyer."

Viper smiled and hummed. "Well then." She waved me away.

I laughed as I turned around. "Alright."

Sawyer and Cedrick were in deep conversation outside when I emerged from the building.

"Fucking Mafia?" Sawyer hissed as I approached them.

"Hey."

Sawyer turned and smiled, I could see the stress in her expression though.

"Noah, you were amazing."

"Thank you Cedrick. I'm glad you could make it."

Cedrick shuffled nervously and sighed. "We've got to get rid of him."

Sawyer wrapped her arms around my waist and I hugged her back.

"How exactly are we going to get rid of a mafia– whatever he is."

"You're not going to do anything stupid." I narrowed my eyes at Sawyer.

She looked down at me and flexed her arms with a smirk. "Of course not."

"I'm serious Sawyer. I lost you once. Not again do you hear me. Never again."

Sawyer's smile softened and she leaned down and kissed me softly.

Cedrick cleared his throat. "I need to go. I'll call you tomorrow. We have to figure this out."

Sawyer hummed and kept kissing me. Pulling me closer against her muscular body. I moaned into her mouth and moved my hands along her biceps through her suit.

"I haven't gotten around to buying a strap to fuck you yet."

My breath hitched as she grabbed one of my ass cheeks and gently massaged it.

"We're in the middle of the sidewalk Sawyer."

Sawyer sighed and slid her hand back to my waist.

"Let's head to the car."

I nodded and walked closely beside her towards my small car.

When I opened the car Sawyer dragged me to the back seat.

"This is a bad idea." I giggled while allowing her to drag me into the car.

Sawyer smiled and kissed me slowly, pulling me to it astride her legs.

Her large hands slowly inched upward my thigh, pushing my dress up my legs.

"Someone is going to see us."

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered looking between my eyes.

I smiled and kissed her again. "No."

She hummed against my lips and pushed my dress till she had had access to my cunt.

"You didn't wear–"

I shivered and clenched my thighs when she gently brushed her fingers against my clit.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you to–" My voice hitched when she pushed two fingers deep into me.

I moaned loudly and jerked my hips against her hand.

Sawyer twisted her hand and pushed deeper. I opened my mouth in a silent moan and humped her as she fucked me.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, do you hear me?" She whispered while unbuckling her belt.

"Mhmm." I moaned against her collar bone.

Sawyer pushed her other hand into her pants and begun to fuck herself while fucking me.

I moaned and moved faster against her hand as she moaned lowly.

"I love you so much Noah."

"I..." Sawyer pushed her hand deep again, cutting me off.

"I love you."

I nodded against her as she jerked her hips against her hand while I jerked against her other hand.

The car was definitely moving, if anyone walked past it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what we were doing in the car.

When I came, I muffled my moans in Sawyer's neck. She wasn't far behind me, moaning almost inaudibly as she came down from her orgasm.

When we both calmed down Sawyer withdrew her hands from both our cunts and slowly pushed her fingers into my mouth.

I moaned and choked on the combined tastes of us on my tongue.

"I love you Noah."

I moaned around her fingers as she slowly pushed them deeper down my throat.

"I'll protect you, always."

When she removed her finger I coughed and frowned at her. "Don't make any rash decisions without telling me Sawyer."

She sucked my saliva of her fingers. "Wouldn't dream of it."