Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 2/2) #3

Start from the beginning

With that Y/N carries his luggage readied his backpack and jumps off the yacht heading down under the sea.

As he descended down he felt his body tingling around him.

Y/N: "what the-"

Before he could finish, his body felt his hands shrinking, legs, torso, chest, and finally his head. went smaller.

Y/N: "Ok... that felt wierd."

Suddenly the gravity went heavy and it felt similar from the surface and he was falling down.

Y/N: "Oh my- *falls down* GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

The poor boy falls face flat.  Grunting in pain until he gets up, the sand inside his mouth as he spits it out then coughs.

Y/N: "Pleh! Man! The sand feels rougher here. Strange, the gravity feels different in underwater."

As he jumps up he feels similar from the surface as he descends down.

Y/N: "Hm. Well, I can barely feel the difference, I guess I have to keep moving until I find the Bikini Bottom."

=====

Timeskip

Y/N walked for half an hour until he spotted the sign that looked like a life preserver that carved "Bikini Bottom" as he looked down seeing

Y/N: "Huh so this is what the Bikini Bottom looks like! It is even magnificent and better in person!"

He walks in the city until he hears someone shouting.

Random Fish: "EEEEEEEEEK!!! A HUMAN!"

Random Fish #2: "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Everything slowly starts growing into chaos around the city while Y/N tries his best to calm the cityfolk down.

Y/N: "Wha- GUYS GUYS STOP! I DON'T EAT FISH!"

The fish people manage to hear him and stop like a freeze frame and the boat mobile that got flipped did the same frozen in mid-air.

Random Fish #3: "Wait, so you are not going to eat us?"

Y/N: "No! I'm allergic to fish! I can only eat other meats and vegetables!"

There is an awkward silence until they all eventually calm down and start chattering then back to their own business. The boat mobile that is in the air crashes upside down, none of the people care or notice this which causes Y/N confusion but decide to help the sea creature. He slowly lifts it up with a little effort revealing pufferfish with legs and she escapes the boat.

???: "Oh thank you, mister, I don't know why that buffy killer whale flips my boat in panic like that."

Y/N: "It's... nothing really this is my first time being here. hehe."