Tea at the Treedome + Y/N's Arrival (Part 2/2) #3

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Yea- wait no I didn't-"

Spongebob covers Y/N's mouth and wink which raises his brow.

Sandy: "Aw. Thanks Y/N! Such a lovely flower. Come on, I'll make some cookies and tea just sit there at the table."

We did as she said and waited for her, Spongebob tapped his foot patiently but then looked at YN.

Spongebob: "Hey that reminds me how did you get here at the Bikini Bottom? More importantly, how can you breathe underwater?"

Y/N: *chuckles* "Let's wait for the squirrel first then we can talk about my story."

Spongebob: "Aw now I really wanna know!"

Sandy: "Hey you two! Sorry for the wait."

Y/N: "You only came back a few seconds ago."

Spongebob: "It felt longer for me."

Sandy: "I hear ya'll talking about Y/N's backstory. Looks like me and Sponge dude are on the same page."

Spongebob: "You gotta tell us!"

Y/N: "Alright alright, so where do I start?"

Spongebob: "Oh! Good question! Hmmm..."

Sandy: "I got one! How ya'll get your powers?"

Y/N: "Straight to the point I see. Hehe. Well, I hate to break it to you but, I actually have no idea how I got it?"

Sandy: *suspiciously* "Why do you say that?"

Y/N: "From what I remember I was living in an orphan for 5 years, I didn't really know my family at the time... but I'm still looking not sure where but finding them here under the sea could be the answer to how I manage to get these kinds of power. For a long time, everybody I met including the same age as me thinks I am some sort of a freak. I had a rough childhood back then, that until my step-family adopted me. I was scared at first thinking about what they were gonna do with me but they treated me as a son. I'm extremely happy they adopted me, I even met new people my uncle, nephews, cousins, and few friends!"

Sandy: "But what did they react when you go underwater?"

Y/N: "They are surprised, at first I was expecting they might hate like the other people but they didn't. They see me as a normal human."

Spongebob: "Oof. That's rough knowing your origin, sorry about that."

Sandy: "Yeah sorry..."

They both looked down in sadness.

Y/N: "Hey Hey it's alright, you two didn't know I am glad I met you guys, especially making new friends. Now anything else you two wanna ask?"

Spongebob: "Oh oh! My turn! How did get into the Bikini Bottom."

Y/N: "Well uh. It was interesting during my arrival."

=====

Flashback

Dad: "Remember Y/N, as your Uncle Josh said, we will support you no matter what, no matter how far or deep you go we will always be there for you."

Uncle nudges Dad a bit.

Uncle Josh: *whisper* "I was about to
say that.'

Dad: "Sorry I had to do it, that's letting
Y/N force you to drink."

Uncle Josh clicks his tongue unamused.

Y/N: "Goodbye guys."

All except Y/N: "Bye Y/N!"