"Han me bhi!" Zaira was quick to put her two cents!

"Nahi Zaira rehnee doo me mangyaa!" Hammad replied scared!

Hammad took his phone out and called Hamza!

"Kia hua bhai itni jaldi yadd agai?" Hamza answered!

"Bakwass band kro or speaker on kro!" Hammad shut him up!

"Haider bhaijaan kherahe ha inko society ke andar wale icecream parlour pe utar denaa!" Hammad came to the point straight!

"Yar mujhe nhi khani icecream!" Haider replied!

"Apko koi le bhi nhi jarahaa!" Zaira spoked in middle!

"Zairaa!" Harib called!

"Sorry" she murmured!

Hammad switched the speaker off and told Haider! Haadi from behind started pestering him and he convinced!

Harib dropped them and was waiting for Haider to join them for a ride till home! Haider's car came in he was about to give Hamza keys so that they can come easily even though it was only 10 mins away!

"Hum walk krke aynge please!" Haadi requested!

Harib was too tired to deal with it he just allowed them! They were safe!

The icecream parlour was a cozy little place with indoor and outdoor sittings! The area had few more shops like a little super market a burger place and small cafe!

The siblings settled on a table outside as Hamza and Mishi usually orders coffee from the cafe!

"Yar jaan chutii!" Hamza started!

"Sach me bhae!" Zaira added!

They quickly place their orders! All of them were enjoying until bad boys of society entered and settled on the table beside them!

One of them was Zaira's biggest enemy he was Zaira's class fellow since childhood! He was their next door neighbour and both of them hates each other with all their hearts!

"Agaye gahdee!" Zaira spoked a little to loudly!

"Ira please don't startt!" Mishi asked her!

"Apko dar lagta ha inse? Arey ek min me mu tordu me inkaa! School me asie chalte ha jese inke bapp ki school ki showoff khai kee!" Haadi scowled at them!

"Haadi mere baap seedhe beth jau! Darta koi nhi ha inse bs mere me himmat nhi ha inko bardast krne kii!" Mishi replied!

"You are no fun Mishii!" Hamza intervened!

Mishaal rolled his eyes and picked her coffee suddenly her her hand dis balanced and coffee fell on her hand!

"Ouchh!" She immediately started rubbing it with tissues!

Hamza and Haadi were quick to drop their respective glasses and marched towards Mishi!

"Kia hua ziyada jalii?" Hamza asked!

"Api chale doc pass chalte haa!" They started fussing!

"Theek hu me guyss!" Mishal replied!

The boys right next to them started laughing loudly!

"Cry babyy!" They yelled!

"Aww little baby!" Another voice came!

Mishaal have always been a soft girl she gets hurt by these things! The brothers saw the look into her eyes!

Haadi furiously walked to them! Pulled the boy up and punched him!

"Meri bhen ke bare batt krne se phele apni shakal dekh lia kr!" He yelled!