Pihu look at Kaira and Veer.
Pihu: What's happening here.

Kaira: Bhabhi please don't tell Bhai anything please.

Veer: Pihu Kaira and I love each other but she is scared to tell Kairav as Kairav and I are best friend.

Pihu look at Kaira scared face.
Pihu: Don't worry Kaira. I won't tell Kairav anything. But you two will need to tell him as I don't want to hide this from him!

Veer: yes Pihu. We will tell Kairav in some days.

Pihu: I hope you will never hurt her veer.

Veer: Never.
He look down...

"Kaira where were you both. Reyansh and I were waiting for since a long time. Reyansh and I are back together.."
Kavya didn't see Pihu and keep talking where Reyansh saw Pihu but didn't tell Kavya.

Reyansh and Veer smirk looking at each other.
Pihu turn and look at Kavya!!

Kavya was shock.
Kavya: Di!

Pihu: Kavya! You are dating Reyansh and you didn't think to tell anyone.  

Kavya: Di...!

Pihu: Just tell me one thing you two. In Italy you were with them right! 

Kavya and Pihu look down and nodded.
Pihu: I don't know what will Kairav do when he will find out what his sister and best friend are doing behind his back.

Kaira: Please bhabhi. Don't tell Bhai.

Pihu: I won't. And Kavya we need to talk later.
Kavya nodded and Pihu left. 

Reyansh: Baby maybe you should tell your parents about us now!

Kavya: yes.. i will.

In the garden.
Naira look at her son angrily.

Naira: DO YOU LOVE PIHU?

Kairav: Why are you asking this mom. Is everything alright?

Naira: Answer me Kairav. I am asking you something?

Kairav: I love her mom

Naira: I don't if it's my fault. Did I fail to raise you up.

Kairav: What are you saying mom!

Naira: You wanted to do a contract marriage with Pihu and hide it from her. From me and Preeta!
Kairav look at her mother in shock.

Kairav: Mom look...

Naira: Yes or No!

Kairav: Yess..
Naira slap Kairav.

Naira: I DIDNT raise you to be like this. I always told you to respect a girl! But you were just marrying this girl for her business and was thinking to left her in three months without telling her the true right. To break her heart!

Kairav: Mom please.

Naira look at Kairav with tears.
Naira: Tell me something! If it was Kaira in the place of Pihu. What would you do!

Kairav: Mom please. Don't put kaira in this!

Naira: Why! You can't hear anything bad about your sister. You can't imagine someone doing something like this to her.. tell me! But you are about to ruin a girl life. So everything I am seeing is fake. You are making her fell in love you with.

Kairav: Mom wait! I admit I did a mistake. But it's not a contract anymore. I already tell papa to remove it. I want Pihu. I like Pihu. I love Pihu mom. I love Pihu luthra.