Goenka Mansion.
Kairav Room.
Kairav was sitting and doing some work in his laptop.....looking at something in the laptop he got angry. He quickly call someone.

On the call....

Kairav: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DESIGN! I don't think people will like this type of necklace.... IT'S MUST BE MODERN! Make some more design and send me it quick.
He said angrily and cut the call.

He was tired and frustrated.

"You should stop screaming like this mr grumpy"

Kairav look at the door of his room and saw his mother.

Kairav: Mom! These people don't know anything. I am tired to explain to them their work.

Naira: Kairav beta.... It's okay to relax sometime...

Kairav: Where is dad.

Naira: He is having some problem with business.

Kairav: why didn't he talk to me. I am also concerned about this! I am also the boss.

Naira: actually his best friend and him are talking about that

Suddenly Kairav phone start to ring....

Kairav: It's dad?

He answer the phone immediately....
Kairav: Yes dad?

Karthik: Come to my office right now.

Kairav: Yes.....
he cut the call.

Kairav: Dad is calling me...
He say and left.

Meeting room.
Karan and Karthik were talking. They both were very worried.

Karthik: What should we do? You know you told me Pihu own a jewelry shop too. What if we combine both Pihu and Kairav jewelry shop together. It will be big then.

Karan: They will have to get married for this...like a deal. A business deal?

Karthik: Yes....

Karan look at Karthik aghast.
Karan: I can't do this Karthik. This is about my daughter. I can't let her think I am marrying her as a business deal. That's not my intention and I know it's not your intention also.

Karthik: Karan we don't have any choice, you know. Both shop are going to close if we don't!

Karan: This is nonsense...

Karthik: My son will keep her happy Karan. Naira and I will make sure she is happy.