"Thank you, friend." He shook his head, he didn't like her calling him that.

"Your neck smell good." That gave him chills.

"Get your nose out my neck."

"No, but for real you always smell good. What cologne you use?"

"Why? So you could give the next nigga ideas?"

"No, because I never smelled it before. I'm curious"

"Cause them niggas don't got on what I got on. That's why"

"Whatever bruh"

They walked all through the hotel lobby and back to their suite. He took her to her room dropping her on her bed.

"What room did you get?"

"The one down the hall. There are only two rooms."

He grabbed her leg and began to take off her heels for her, especially since they were hurting.

"Why you act like I'm incapable of doing anything?"

"Because you are. You're slow as fuck" He said taking the first shoe off and letting it drop on the floor.

"Don't play"

"I'm not, that's the thing."

"So you calling me stupid?"

"You can help being stupid, not slow" She sucked her teeth grabbing her purse and pulling out her phone.

She always on that damn phone.

"Why your feet so cold?" He said sitting next to her, even though she was hardly paying attention to him.

"Why my foot in your hands anyways?" He looked at her foot in his hand, then back to her and sighed.

"Ion even know" He let her go, then he walked out.

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
——

"This niggas so weird like- You know what, let me stop."

"I told you to stop worrying about the nigga and take the money. If you stop worrying bout him, you'll be peaceful. Enjoy your trip and stop allat. I'm gonna keep telling you the same thing." Deijah said. She sounded irritated, and Maya didn't understand that.

She just had no other girls here and wanted someone to talk to but this 'get your bag' thing was getting irritating.

"I'm in a hotel with him. We have to talk. I'm just saying how he keeps switching up every minute. It's so confusing"

"No, you do not need to talk. You want to talk to him. That's probably why he's irritated with you in the first place. He doesn't wanna talk to you like that, he just wants to provide. Let him do that."

Who is she talking to?

"Are you busy or something? Cause you shoulda just said that. I coulda called you later, I know it's daytime over there."

"I'm not busy, I'm just tired of hearing about how you don't fuck with him. You do not need to fuck with him, fuck with the money."

"Are you serious? You really want me to just be here taking all this niggas money? He is not an atm" Maya said on the verge of laughter. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"It's not what I want you to do it's what you're supposed to do."

"No that's not how shit works. I'm not supposed to be lying in this hotel and all this with him and just not communicate. If that was the case I could've just stayed home"

"Well maybe you should've. You not using him right anyway"

"See now imma hang up cause I don't like where this is going"

"You gon see I'm right one day. If he fucked with you he would've fucked with you from the start. He's not gonna all of a sudden just give a fuck"

"Goodnight Deijah, you not making any sense."

Maya hung up with her jaw basically dropped. Even though she was with him, she still kind of felt alone. She just wanted someone to talk to, but it seemed everyone was on one tonight.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...