I nodded my head while crying. "Now stop crying and let's go eat our breakfast. " He said while picking me  . " No!  I can walk by myself!  Now leave me.  I can walk. " I said.  He made me sit on the bed and looked at me. 

" Kitten you said you can walk. What are you waiting for?  Go downstair. " He said. I slowly get up and try to reach to the door but I fell. I stared to cry because my butt and legs hurts.  " OK don't cry.... Now let's go eat.. I told you,  you can't walk. " He told me while smiling. 

POV : Kinn

I smiled looking at my cute little kitten who is looking away because I teased him. God I love his cuteness. We reached downstairs and I made him sit on my lap. He struggled to get off my lap, but I made him sit still. 

I told to chefs to make chicken soup, fried fish with some porridge. The food was served and my kitten's mouth is watering looking at the foods.  I smiled looking at him.

I take the spoon and feed him the porridge with some fried fish.  His started to eat like a baby while sitting in my lap. After eating ,  I took him to the bedroom and give him the tablets  to kill his pain. 

He take the tablets and lie on the bed to take rest.  " Take a good rest and don't forget to eat. After I come from work we will have dinner together. " I said while caressing his head.  He slapped off my hands and closed his eyes.

Looks like my kitten is still angry at me. I went to my car to go to my office. 

POV : The Kittisawad's Family

( Kan) I kept looking for him but still I can't find him.  " Kan did you find him?  . " Pran's dad asked.  " I still don't know who kidnapped him. I hope he's safe. " I said while sitting at my chair hopping I will find him soon.

" Don't worry he will be fine. It is all Pran's fault. She shouldn't have leave Porsche alone outside the cafe!  ." He said.  " No it's not her fault. She don't know that Porsche will get kidnapped. Don't blame Pran . " I said to him .

He sighed . Porchay and Pran came into to the room.  " Pa is there any information about Hia ? ... . " Chay asked in a worried tone.  " No . We still don't  get any information about him. I promise I'll find him soon.  " I said my son while hugging him. 

" It's all my fault pa...  I shouldn't have left him outside.  " Pran said while crying.  " Pran don't cry sweety. We will find him soon. " I said to her.  " Pran,  after you came from the cafe do you see anyone or anything outside?  ." I asked her. 

" I think I saw a black car going very fast. " Pran said. " Do you know the car's number plate?  ." I asked Pran. " It has no number plate but it's a black BMW car. " Pran said.
A black BMW car ? It must be my enemies! . I said to myself. I called my bodyguard and told him to search for any black BMW car that my business partners or enemies use to catch who kidnapped my son.