...Chapter one: Ordinary day...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Dear diary,

Today was quite intresting,i went to the cafe on the other side of my street! Their coffee is really tasty and delightful.

After eating breakfast, i went back to my work place and started doing commisions for random folks in my free time!

Probably the only exiting stuff for today...
__________________________

He yawned after putting down the diary in his drawers. He set his alarm to 6 AM and closed off the curtains.

Wrapping himself in his creator's old blanket he peacefully went into slumber.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
December 5th/1932/ Friday.
*PEEP* *PEEP*

He groaned, still feeling tired.He looked at the time. The angel streched and lays his feet on the cold wood floor.He turned off the alarm and opened the curtains to reveal the light .Too bad he din't feel like going outside.

The angel made some scrambled eggs,he always loved them...Especially how she made them...'I miss you so much...'

Henry dressed up in a buttoned up shirt and a really oversized sweater and some black pants.

He drank the last drop of his coffee and grabbed his keys with his black coat.

Going the same route the angel went everyday he looked at the other neighbors...They looked so happy, knowing their true purpose...How stupidly he screwed up his own.

◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇

He came to his desk and continued his drawings.
"Howdy, Hen!" A toon said with glee. "Good morning,Sir. How can i help?"The angel said calmly."Just wanted to thank you for the help yesterday with the project!"He thanked Henry "No problem,i am more than happy to help my coworkers." Saying that made him smile."Cya later,Hen!"He waved goodbye and Henry did the same.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

He came back home,exhausted."Atleast it's friday..."That didn't make it better.He just wanted to see his creator agian. How could he have been such a fool and mess everything up...The feeling of betrayal and sadness sunk him lower and lower...

He sighed,putting down his keys and changing into his pajamas

They we're warm and fuzzy and had pink ribbons on the straps,the shorts we're pink aswell and thigh high socks to keep him warm under this breezy winter.

He grabbed his diary and pen and layed them on his lap.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Dear diary,
Today i...

____________________________

Today was the same agian.
Henry started fidgeting with his pen not knowing what to write.
'What do i write...what do i write...' He sighed in dissapointment.

The angel put back the diary in his drawer.And set the alarm agian to 6 AM.

He wrapped in the blanket agian and felt like sobbing...'God damnit.'

○°●•°•○○•°•°●°○°○●°●°○°○○•○•°●○•
December 6th/1932/saturday.

*PEEP* *PEEP*
6:00
Henry woke up with a terrible headache from all the sobbing.
He didn't feel like waking up.
But he had to,if he didn't he would loose his job or worse...he would become homeless. Especially in this cold weather he wouldn't bear a day outside in the cold,white snow.

He got up and got ready.
◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

21:23

"You have 7 minutes left till yer show,Hen..."The makeup artist says while adding the light 'pink' lipstick."Don't worry... They wouldn't mind if i was late for 2 minutes..."The angel said to calm himself and the lady. "Our boss will kill me if he finds out you are late because i didn't do the makeup in time..."

~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let's welcome our singer for tonight! Henry Halo!!

Eveyone cheered for him,knowing his beautiful voice, any toon can fall for it...

Henry slowly walked near the microphone,hands on his hips,wearing a white shiny dress and a big bow on the side with long gloves.

His heels clinked to the boards,the music started playing.

"You had plenty money in 1922."
"You let other women make a fool of you."
"Why don't you right like some other men do?"

While singing he noticed a toon,looking at him with his crimson red eyes...'wait...Toons can have color? I thought they we're all monochrome'

"Get outta here,get me some money too."

The demon winked at him,Henry started slighty blushing but brushed it off to not ruin the show and winked back.

"You're sittin' down and wonderin' what it's all about."

The elegant angel walked closer to the edge, toons trying to get closer to the stage.

"If you ain't got no money they will put'cha out!" He smirked feeling into the music.

Why don't you do right...Like some other men...dooooo!"

Everyone cheered and started throwing roses around the stage,Henry bowed and thanked everyone.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

21:46

While Heney was removing his makeup he heard someone knocking on the door.
"Come in!"

The door opened,While looking through his mirror he saw it was the same toon that winked at him!

"Oh hello! How can i help?"

"Why hello,dolly! Ya have quite a beautiful voice...quite elegant if i say so myself..." The toon smirked,revealing his sharp teeth. He wore a buttoned shirt with overrals,and black pants with a red bowtie.

"O-oh! Well,thank you,Dear!"He said nervously...

"What's yer name,Doll?" He cooed.The toon's tail wagged while saying it.

"My name's Henry! Henry Halo!
But you can call me Hen. What's your name?"

When the toon cupped his cheek.

"The name's Benicio. Benicio Drew."

TBC