EP 34 - Promettre

GLASS SHOES. 0

0-3 LOVE BOMB

EP 34

_ _ _

It's been a few weeks (May) since Okkotsu Yuta's transfer into Jujutsu High and on campus, a bandaged teacher carried a package with glee. "Yuri-chan!" Stepping into her room (it was unlocked when she was inside); "Your uniform arrived!" Passing her packet, it was opaque grey so she couldn't see inside and when she opened, she only scoffed.

"Why's the blazer white?" holding so many critiques towards it. Showing here sketch and pointing it at Gojo. "I didn't even mention making the blazer white, Gojo-san!" Unable to grip onto Gojo's jacket because of his infinity much to her dismay.

"Why so angry Yuri-chan? It's just a blazer," as she entered the bathroom to change.

Although it's just a blazer, wearing a white jacket to exorcise cursed spirits was the equivalent of drowning her in tar. Additionally, the blazer couldn't show off the yellow tie she got because it wasn't like a typical suit blazer, it was like a double breasted jacket with a high collar. Thus leaving it untouched in the plastic bag. Looking in the mirror, she saw how nicely done her uniform was before exiting the bathroom.

"This is fine right?" Seeing him lift up his bandage, and checking that it could be identified that she was from Jujutsu High, he only replied with a thumbs up.

"Yep!"

The requirements of the custom Jujutsu High uniform requests were that they had to have an obvious emblem of jujutsu tech on them (whether or not they stuck was another thing), otherwise it wouldn't pass. Yuri had picked it up over the years she collaborated with Jujutsu High students, including Gojo himself at one point. However, she liked the way her yellow blouse's sleeves were only ¾ long so she requested it. The only reason her uniform came later on was because her packed schedule never allowed her to submit them. Plus she was already affiliated with the school so she didn't bother until Gojo Satoru pestered her beyond oblivion.

He began to sniffle and tear up (although barely seen under the bandages).

"It felt like only yesterday you were abandoned by your mother," he quipped, his infinity getting smacked by Yuri's other hand once again. "I thought you liked white clothes too! You always wore them as a kid."

"I like them yellow," grabbing onto her necktie; "that's why I have this. Masaki-sama likes wearing white dresses though," she added as she roped it around her collar before her phone buzzed with urgency. Checking what it was, she felt hollow after reading the message.

>location attached<

>image attached<

>help<

Worry flashed her eyes as she pointed at the location on her phone towards the older man. "Jo-san, can you get us here?"

_ _ _

Okkotsu Yuta hadn't seen their homeroom teacher for a while, in fact, the assistant director Ijichi ended up substituting for their normal lessons these past few days. But what confused all of the 1st years present was the lack of Ma Yuri during any lesson, usually she'd be urging any of them to buy her butter cookies. He only had gotten one message from when she first went absent.

{I was supposed to attend class today but something urgent came up}

{Tell the rest I'll be back by the end of the month at earliest!}