Chapter 17: Tenya Iida

M/N'S POV

I walk into the room and see the cleanest and most spacious room the asylum offers. The bed wasn't on a wire frame. It was a traditional Japanese futon. The window blinds were open. The floor was mopped & had a gigantic fluffy carpet in the room. Most of the furniture is wood with a dark brown stain.

"Hello! Welcome to my room. Could you please take your shoes off and change into those spare ones over there?"

He asked while pointing to some spare shoes near the door.

"Oh yes! Um, my name is M/N. I will be your new doctor."

I say while slipping my shoes off and putting the spare shoes on. He smiles and finishes doing something that looks like wiping down his dresser. "I really like your room. Is it shared? Is it all yours?" "I used to share it with Kirishima if you know him, but he was moved, and it saddened me, but I got over it." He says while throwing away the wipe and tapping the cabinet 5 times before sitting down on his bed. I nod and quietly look around his room a little more.

"So, why did the remove me off of Dr.Mirio's list?" "Oh, well I don't know the full details of why, but I'm guessing your release date has been shortened and they wanna see how you get on in a less threatening environment."

He nods and starts tapping his leg 3 times before pausing and starting again.

THAT'S IT MY LOVES! THIS IS A MUCH LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL BUT I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT!MWAAAAA!!!AAA LOVE YA!!!❤❤❤❤❤