Chapter 10: Shoto Todoroki pt.2

M/N's POV

Once I open the door, I immediately notice that they light this rooms better than the other ones.  The room looked empty, so I slowly walk in with caution.

When I get in the middle of the room, the door shut; scaring me.  I quickly turn aaround to see a tall lanky man around 5'11to 6'0.  His hair was shaggy and dirty, the "white" in his hair was a rich brown and the "red" was black, you could see his bones with great detail and you don't need a skeleton seeing quirk for that...

'He's so malnourished...what did they do to you..?'

I unconsciously walk towards him, backing him into a corner and place me hand on his chest.  Only when his breathing starts to pick up I snap out of my daze.

"Oh my gosh..! I'm so sorry! Are you okay..?"

He shivered and nodded

I sigh with relief

"Let's try this again.." Blushing from embarrassment

"I'm M/N.  What's your name?"

He stares at me with a blank stare and slowly walks toward me...I don't move...

He bends down to be level with my ear and whispers

"Todoroki.."

His voice was so husky, it sent shivers up my spine and my face slowly turned red

He stands up again and stares down at me, thinking...

He then, suddenly, picks me up with ease and sits down on his bed and places me on his lap

"Oh...! O-Okay..." I say with nervousness in my voice

His grip on me was tight, but not tight enough to hurt me, but tight enough where I can't move (unless he moves me)

I sigh and reach for his hair, but I hesitate...

'what if he doesn't like that...i don't wanna make him mad...or uncomfortable...'

I was ripped out of my thoughts when I felt something soft in my hand, it was his hair..

We stayed in that position for the rest of our session and when I had to leave, he gave me a "special surprise"

"I want to fuck you.."

"I want to use that pretty little mouth of yours.."

"You're mine, and M.I.N.E. O.N.L.Y!"

HELLO MY LOVELIES!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND TILL WE MET AGAIN!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰