Chapter 14: Todoroki Pt.5

M/N'S POV:

We hear the door open and Todoroki shoots ice to the hinges of the door to prevent it from opening.

"Who's blocking the door?!"

'That's the same guard from earlier!'

"Uh, Me! He isn't in the best mood and I promise I'm safe!" "Oh...okay, well Page me if you are uncomfortable..."

And with that, they close the door and Todoroki looks back at me and slowly pulls out and dresses me.

"What are you doing?" "You've been here for 3 extra minutes and they won't stop "checking in" so we'll never get peace.  I don't want to let you go but if u really want you to scream my name, we have to do that in peace."

My face turns red and he finishs putting my pants on and he pulls me into a fiery kiss and I moan into the kiss.  He pulls away and fixes my hair for me and wipes off the spit on my face and kisses my nose, cheeks and forehead.

"You have to go now..." "I know.."

I know it shouldn't have saddened me but it did, luckily when the guy opened the door, my little friend went down. I begin walking out the door and I wave Todoroki bye.  Once I leave the room, I wave the guard bye and look back at my chart and look for my next patient.....

Hanta Sero

THAT'S IT MY LOVELIES! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER!😘