No witnesses...

Beginne am Anfang

"Please godfather, forgive me?" I pleaded, batting my waterproof mascara coated lashes. Yet with all my puppy eyed confidence it still sounded like a question.
It had to, considering I was currently pleading with the class's version of a mob boss.

Taur eyed me viciously for a good couple of seconds, probably revelling in my fear, before letting out a sigh.

"You're walking on thin ice from now on Sagittarius" She begrudgingly gave in and I hopped up to tackle her into a bear hug.

"OHHH MY BABY GURL I MISSED YOUUU!" I cried out into her shoulder and then felt her close in the hug, loosely, but it's better than being sent to the gulag.

She gave me a pat, then two and leaned back so she could whisper to me :
"I find you lying one more time to me and I'll make you wish for death"
Taurus added all this in a spine chilling, bone crushing, hushed tone, making sure to hold both a smile and eye contact with me.

I almost pissed my pants, but once I shookth off the fear I gave her a quick pat on the cheek, taking of course a good moment to squish around those chubby things and then proudly showed my two new water guns off to the dazzled girl.

We then followed things up by a water based assault at Gemini.

All while I viciously glared at Leo from the corner of my eye to get rid of the 'evidence'...

Virgo's POV :

"Are you fucking serious Leo..."
I didn't even have the energy to make it out as a question anymore...

And all he did was stare, a wonderful cocktail of fear, shame and hysteria on his face.

"I don't need you to judge, I'm already doing a good job of that on my own..." He sighed as I shook my head in shame.

My brother, my baby brother, the same one I've had to coddle all my life, was going to end up in prison for this? I emphasised while looking down at his demise.

He'd be going to prison because of THIS waste of space... I groaned and so did Neptune, mouth taped shut with industrial quality duct tape.

"I can't believe I'm helping you with this... but we need to get rid of him" I finally spoke and Neptune froze mid grunt.

"Dear god..." Leo paled at my statement.

"Let's just stick him in the car and we'll figure out where the hell to dump his ass there..." I continued, Leo began to look ill and Neptune doubled down on muffled screaming.

It'd started to get on my nerves " And the quicker the better-"
" ENOUGH!!" My brother finally snapped and I noticed how the other one had fallen over and the tears were now building up in his eyes.

Drama queens...

"This is already fucking kidnapping! I don't need a MURDER on my bloody conscious!!" He hissed at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your conscious? Bitch I'd be more concerned about prison" I scoffed.
"And who said I'd be murdering him? The bastard's scared shitless he knows to shut up, don't you buddy?" I asked and earned a very convincing nod