•Chapter 34•

Taylor's POV

Right as I stepped outside, I closed my eyes and focused on visiting the MoonGoddess. My body felt all electrified and I felt my breathing slow down.

"Taylor." I opened my eyes and looked around. The MoonGoddess was smiling at me, but it was a sadistic smile.

"It's time." She said.

"I know. I am ready." I said. She laughed and it sounded like music to my ears. She walked up to me and laid her hands on my shoulders.

"I know you are. The question is, is he?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Not even close." I said. She smiled, making me smile.

"You will have to take risks in this battle, Taylor." She said.

"I know." I said. She nodded and stepped away from me.

"Go and fulfill your destiny." She said. I closed my eyes and focused on waking up.

"Taylor." I opened my eyes and saw that I was back in the field.

"You okay?" Joshual asked. I nodded and began to walk when I looked down at my appearance. I had on that white dress and sandals that I would have on when I visited the MoonGoddess.

"How did I get in this?" I asked out loud.

"Well, when you was visiting the MoonGoddess your clothes started changing." He said.

"I can't fight in sandals." I said.

'Yes you can.' Rose said.

'No I-'

'The MoonGoddess said so.' She said. I furred my brows together, but nodded my head.

"It's 11:59." Ryan said. I nodded and looked off into the distance. The fighters came and I was surprised about the amount of people was out here.

"When did we get so many fighters?" I asked Ryan. He smirked and pointed at Derek and Joshual.

"Some of them are theirs." He said.

"Oh." I didn't know what else to say.

"Taylor!" I looked towards the woods and saw Kevin. He looked way different. His usual salt and pepper hair was jet black and he had on all black, but it looked like some type of skin.

"Kevin." I snarled out. He looked me up and down, laughing.

"Is that what you're fighting in? A little dress?" He asked. His group of rogues emerged from the woods and stood by his side. It was a lot. It looked like about fifty to ninety people.

"Not just any dress." I snarled out.

'I take it you already know then?' Rose asked. I smirked.

'Of course. I can feel the power in me by wearing the MoonGoddess dress. It was destined for me.' I said.

The dress started to flow out then the bottom caught on fire. Streaks of my black, curly hair turned red. The trees seemed to bend when I moved my arms.

"You think you are the only one?" Kevin snarled. His clothing began to flare out and catch on fire, but it wasn't like my fire. It looked yellowish blue. I stared at him in shock.

His eyes turned an ugly orange color and his hair turned red like mine. His canines grew and they were dripping with blood.

"What the..." I breathed out.