•Chapter 2•

Once I made my way to the southern border, I was greeted by two men. One looked like he was in his early 20's while the other was in his late 20's.

"Alpha." Ryan greeted me with a bow.

I nodded my head at him then turned my attention to the two men that were looking past me as if they were waiting for someone. I looked behind me and saw nothing then turned back around, confused.

"Who are you looking for?" Ryan asked, beating me to it.

"The Alpha. Where is he? Oh wait, is the vicious Alpha scared to come out, so he sent his mate instead?" The man asked.

I'm guessing he is the beta. He started laughing, and it ticked me off so bad I thought I was going to explode.

"I. AM. THE. ALPHA." I said as calm as I could, pausing between each word so he could hear me clearly. They both looked at me, then at Ryan.

"No way a female can be an Alpha. So cut your games and tell your Alpha we need to discuss some things." The other man spoke. I'm guessing he is the third.

I growled murderously at them, which caused them to look at me with wide eyes. How dare they come on my territory being rude?

"How dare you come on MY territory insulting ME, and you say we're playing 'games'?" I said in a deadly tone. My wolf wanted to take control to teach these pups who they're messing with.

They both stared at me in shock, but then it was covered with blank expressions.

"Our apologies. We guessed that it was a male Alpha, well because it usually is, but I was wrong." The beta spoke up.

My wolf had calmed down from his apology but was still on edge.

"Yes, you thought wrong," I said to him, stepping forward, sticking my hand out.

"I am Alpha Taylor Sanders of the RedMoon pack, and I'm sure my beta and third have introduced themselves," I said as our hands connected.

"Beta Michael Williams and that's Zane Burton, third-in-command of Silverstone pack." He said, then I went to shake Zane's hand. He said a quick hello then looked forward.

"Well, what brings you men on my territory?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"We came to tell you that the Alpha wants you to come and discuss some things about rogues and land," Michael mumbled as if he was.... embarrassed?

'Wow. I think they are asking for help, Taylor.' Ryan said through the link, surprised. I was surprised too. They never asked for help. Wait. He said the land also.

"Land?" I asked them.

"That's what the Alpha said, ma'am," Zane spoke up before Michael.

"Oh. Well, you couldn't have sent an email or something instead of coming all the way here?" I asked, annoyed, remembering they were the reason I couldn't eat breakfast.

"Alpha Freeman wanted to do a personal invite," Zane informed me.

'He's not even here, so it's not personal.' Rose said.

"So, do you accept or decline?" Asked Michael.

"I..." I had to think a minute before answering.

"I accept," I said once I had enough thought.

I looked at Michael, who gave me a nod then zoned out. He must be communicating through the link.

"Alpha said he will see you tomorrow, and he wouldn't believe me when I told him you are a female Alpha. Then he got mad and cut off the link." Michael said, chuckling nervously.

"He will find out tomorrow," I said with a smirk.

"So, what time do I need to be there?" I asked Michael.

"12 in the evening," Zane spoke up before Michael did. Michael glared at Zane, and Zane just smirked back. I looked at Ryan and gave him an 'are they serious' look. They looked like a bunch of kids.

Very professional.

I cleared my throat, and they turned to look towards me.

"Okay, I will be there," I said once they seemed to be done acting childish.

"It was nice meeting you, Alpha Sanders and Beta Edwards." Michael nodded along with Zane.

"Same here," Ryan said as I nodded.

They turned around, and each walked to a separate tree and shifted. They had their clothes in their mouths, and then they took off.

"Well." Ryan started to say which got my attention.

"Well, what, Ryan?" I asked, annoyed, already knowing what he was about to say.

"This is going to be one interesting meeting." He said with a big grin.