⚠ 26 ⚠

a.n. (sorry that this a.n is at the start of this chap)

this chap doesnt have too much NSFW, just a bit of making out but ill put the NSFW warning on anyway in case theres still ppl who dont want to read this

also heres a new way of working things out!! pls take note of this as i will be using these notations from now on!!!

⪩⪨= js a divider in general

xx ⚠ = smut / making out / some NSFW (xx is chapter number)

~ xxx ~ = time skip / change of location (xxx will specify when/what/where)

[ xx ] ¡! = instagram / social media post (xx is chapter number)

═════ xxx ═════ = flashbacks/backstory (xxx will specify details)

ty <3

⪩⪨

Minho went over to Jisung's dorm after they got dinner together. He looked around and stood there awkwardly as Jisung led him inside. Jisung noticed how stiff Minho was and he gently pecked him on the forehead.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jisung smiled warmly at him as he took his hands in his. "Oh wow, your hands are cold."

"Nothing. This is just.. weird." Minho mumbled in response.

"Why?" Jisung frowned slightly seeing that Minho was a bit uncomfortable with him. "It's just us here.. Do I make you feel unsafe?"

"No, I just don't know how to.. Uhm... Act. Yeah. What do we do now?" Minho shook his head quickly as he started fidgeting with his sleeves. He looked down at the floor and gulped to avoid looking at Jisung.

"Can we kiss?" Jisung suggested. "I know I didn't get your permission earlier but I just couldn't resist it. Your lips look so.. soft and tender."

Minho blushed furiously but he nodded his head slightly. Jisung smiled and he held Minho's waist as he turned his head up with his hand. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss onto Minho's lips. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck and pulled him even closer as their kiss became more and more intense.

Jisung pressed Minho's back onto the wall and he pinned Minho down as he licked Minho's lips in small, ticklish licks. Minho giggled slightly as he avoided Jisung's cat-like behaviour. Minho could feel his own heart pounding as Jisung leaned in again, this time being much more aggressive and pushing his tongue into his mouth.

His hand traced down Minho's jaw and Jisung held his head still as they kissed deeply. Minho furrowed his brows and he slowly started running out of breath. He started trembling and Minho tried to pull away from Jisung but Jisung held him firmly in his arms.

As soon as they parted, Minho gasped for air, his chest rising up and down as he panted. Minho looked at Jisung and his eyes widened slightly seeing a bruise on the corner of Jisung's lips. He quickly wiped it with his thumb and pouted seeing that he had hurt Jisung on accident.

"Your lip.. I think I bruised it." Minho whispered under his breath. "You were right.. I'm a horrible kisser. Sorry.."

Jisung chuckled slightly and shook his head as he ran his fingers through Minho's fluffy hair.

"It's okay, baby. That's why we're working on it now~" Jisung replied calmly before he kissed Minho again. Minho started to use his mouth and lips like Jisung did, mimicking his movements and after a few seconds, he got the hang of it.

"Oh, you got a lot better with just that kiss. That was really good." Jisung praised Minho when they pulled away.

"I learned from you.." Minho mumbled. Jisung squeezed his cheek once and pressed their foreheads together.

"Can I kiss your neck?" Jisung asked after a few moments of silence. Minho's eyes shot wide open and he took a step back into the wall. Jisung gently intertwined his fingers with Minho's and he held Minho's hand before holding his wrist and pinning it to the wall.

"I- I dunno.." Still flustered, Minho lowered his head as he pouted. "I do want to try but at the same time... It's kinda scary."

"I'll go gentle, okay? Tell me if it's uncomfortable." Jisung comforted Minho and he rubbed Minho's hand with his thumb as he felt the boy trembling under him. He lowered his head and nuzzled it against the side of Minho's neck before he kissed it.

Minho flinched and he shut his eyes tightly as Jisung started kissing and licking his neck. He bit his lip so as to not let out any sounds but he couldn't help but whimper in satisfaction as Jisung worked down his neck and shoulder. Slowly but surely, Minho adjusted to Jisung's kisses but he still trembled in his arms.

Jisung started getting carried away and without warning, he bit down on the side of Minho's neck before sucking on the skin slightly, leaving a mark on Minho's neck. Minho's breath hitched and a loud moan escaped his mouth as Jisung marked him. He quickly clasped his hand on his mouth and he furrowed his brows, glaring at Jisung as Jisung pulled away.

"What t-the fuck?" Minho muttered as he rubbed the area on his neck where Jisung had marked him.

"Oh, sorry love. Did you not like it?" Jisung apologized as he also placed his hand on the hickey, tracing it with his finger. Minho fell silent, too embarrassed to admit that he actually did like it.

"So you did like it..~" Jisung teased after a few moments of silence.

"Shut up!!" Minho yelled as he smacked Jisung's arm.

a.n

butter chocolate croissant.

(dont question it x2)