19

~ A week later ~

Jisung was pacing around his dorm, anxious and staring at the floor. He hadn't been able to grab a hold of Minho since that day and none of his friends could contact him either. Jisung knew that his father locked Minho up but it had already been a week.. What if Minho actually doesn't make it out alive this time?

Jisung had contacted the boarding house and requested for Minho's address by making up an excuse and saying that he needed to go to Minho's house for a tutoring session. However, it would take awhile to get the approval and Jisung was currently waiting.

He turned around when he heard a knock on the door and he quickly ran over to open it, hoping that it was the boarding house staff coming to give him his approval. His eyes lit up but when he opened the door, he saw Felix on the other side.

"Oh.. Not like I'm disappointed to see you but I was really hoping this was someone else." Jisung frowned and he quickly explained, not wanting to hurt Felix's feelings.

"Yeah, I get ya. I was coming in to ask about that too.. I don't know whats up with Hyunjin and Changbin but they didn't even notice Minho wasn't here this week. I heard his father took him back to his house but why isn't he back yet?" Felix nodded his head understandingly as he stepped in the dorm.

"I.. I don't know." Jisung lied quickly and he looked at the floor.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I noticed that you weren't with your usual friends either now. You don't need to answer if it makes you uncomfortable but is everything alright?" Felix frowned as he looked at Jisung who was shutting the door and locking it.

"No, we just had a small fight, it's fine." Jisung shook his head as he returned to the desk. He pulled out the chair and motioned for Felix to sit before he plopped down on his bed.

"Happens a lot.. With our group at least. Do you wanna be friends? I dunno if you think we're already friends but we never really made it official, if you know what I mean." Felix chuckled softly before reaching his hand out for a handshake.

"Me? You really wanna be friends with me?" Jisung was a bit surprised and he pulled back slightly before eyeing Felix to confirm that this was real.

"Yeah! You're better than everyone in my current friend group. Well, Minho hyung is nice as well but everyone else.. You get it." Felix smiled brightly and he laughed when Jisung finally took his hand and shook it.

Their moment was interrupted by another knock and Jisung sprinted to the door immediately. A boarding house staff gave him a letter and Jisung smiled because he knew exactly what it was. He opened the envelope while Felix watched in confusion and Jisung jumped when he saw that it had been approved and at the bottom was Minho's address.

"I gotta go, Lix! I'm so sorry but this is urgent- I'll talk to you tomorrow morning!!" Jisung quickly shouted before he grabbed his jacket and raced out the boarding house, leaving a bamboozled Felix sitting in his dorm.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Jisung quickly caught a taxi to the address and he raced up the stairs to Minho's apartment, not even bothering to take the lift since it was too slow. He saw the door to Minho's apartment and he rang the doorbell as he bent over, still panting and gasping for air.

The door creaked open and the same man that Jisung had seen the other day looked down at him, staring at him intimidatingly.

"Who are you? Wait, I've seen you with Minho. What do you want?" Minho's father narrowed his eyes as he opened the door a bit wider.

"Haa.. I-I'm his private tutor at school sir." Jisung caught a hold of himself and he straightened his back again. "Minho h-has a test tomorrow but he hasn't been coming to school these days so I'm here to check up on him. The boarding house gave me the address.."

"Oh, he's studying by himself. You don't need to be here." Minho's father quickly lied.

"I need to have a chat with him about the test sir.. Please let me see him or bring him to me. It's really important." Jisung remained persistent and he furrowed his brows, getting a bit scared because he knew Minho was definitely not studying by himself.

"Kid, you first come to my apartment and now you want my son? Go away." Minho's father rolled his eyes as he waved his hands, shooing Jisung away.

"Sir, I said this is fucking important. Do you want me to call the cops on you or will you do this the easy way?" Jisung's face suddenly completely changed into a cold and harsh expression and he glared at Minho's father.

"What..? What do you mean?" Minho's father took a step back and he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't act dumb with me. Hand over the boy or you'll end up in jail." Jisung threatened as he shook his phone in front of Minho's father's face.

"Why you.. Why don't you come and get him yourself then?" Minho's father grinned and he opened the door wider, enough for Jisung to enter.

"Sure." Jisung snickered. He knew exactly what Jisung's father was planning but he already had another idea in mind. Jisung chuckled softly to himself as he stepped into the house and looked around. He must think that I fell into his trap.. Ha! I'm not stuck with him. He's fucking stuck with me..

a.n

i got gangbanged by my friends today help me im literally traumatised