Venion finally looked into Choi Han's eyes which seemed to be in pain seeing his condition.

As Cale Henituse said, this punk is a good person.

"I'm just a minor villain."

Venion's voice was so weak as if he didn't even have the desire to speak.

Venion can see the confusion in Choi Han's face as to why he said that.

But he didn't care.

His eyes were empty without any enthusiasm for life.

Minor villains.

That is the destiny he must hold until the end of his life.

But he tried to run from that fate.

At least he just wanted an easy death.

"No one wants me."

Neo or Cale.  Neither of them needed him to start or end their story.

In the end, the world will be reset and the roles replaced.

He thought Calvin would replace him.  But it's up to whoever this world wants to happen or whoever replaces his role.

In the end, Venion would be ignored by the world itself.

Die lonely and full of humiliation.

"So you want to escape?"

Venion was confused by Choi Han's words.

'How did he go to that conclusion with what I said?'

But, Venion didn't bother to try to explain more. Why does he need to when he will die soon?

"Do you know how to read a map?"

Venion nodded.  How could he not when he was in the Marquis family before?

"Actually, Cale nim told me to go somewhere, but I got lost. Why don't you help me here?"

Choi Han actually wanted to ask Ron or Beacrox for help, but he couldn't leave Venion alone after seeing those eyes filled with emptiness.

"You said no one cares about you, right? So, why do we not see what's Neo's reaction when you run away?"

Choi Han smiled gently as he stretched out his hand.

Venion's eyes widened slightly when Choi Han said that.

Does the main character candidate always have a warm atmosphere around him at the start of the story?

Cale Henituse doesn't show the aura of the main character.

But this man, Choi Han, radiated it.

Even someone like him could feel it.

'Maybe because I'm too negative.'

Cale Henituse's character is a good person, but he chooses his choices wisely and always looks steadfast.

Meanwhile, Neo is a bastard who is obsessed with him.

To be honest, this was the first time Venion had truly interacted with this black-haired bastard.

That positive aura seemed to attract him even though he wanted to say no.

Venion grabbed Choi Han's hand.

Choi Han's hands were big and warm.  Beneath the thick gloves, Venion could see a slight scar on his wrist that was slightly visible.

The mentality of a protagonist is different.