Episode 1

Murtasim khan smirked whilst laying down comfortably on his gold encrusted throne which shimmered brightly under the morning hues of the morning sun...

The panchayat swiftly gathered around murtasim khan as murtasim khan slowly twirled his mustache with his tanned fingers....

A man in his early 50's sat at the feet of murtasim khan begging, pleading , requesting....

Whilst murtasim khan mercilessly glanced at him....

The crowd passed glances between each other as the man continued ......

Man: how is this possible maalik?? the man teared up...

Murtasim khan suddenly flung up from his powerful throne ... surprising everyone as he pointed towards the crowd and the elders of the panchayat....

Murtasim khan: HOW DARE YOU SAY NO TO MURTASIM KHAN???.... you signed the documents infront of the panchayat , the entire panchayat has witnessed that...

With just one look from their khan , the crowd spoke up in unison....

Crowd : YES!!!!...... the voices echoed throughout the panchayat....

Just then the eldest man of the panchayat... shahbaz kadwani got up from his seat and patted murtasims shoulder gesturing him to sit down... he then turned towards the man..,

Shahbaz : I'm afraid waqas, you don't have another choice... the old man sighed... either you agree to murtasims demand.... or else you will have to give up your land to him...

Waqas froze , hot tears welled up at the corners of his eyes as the radiant smiling face of his beloved daughter came infront of his eyes....

However left with no choice, he helplessly nodded his head , and quietly left the panchayat with one question continously circulating throughout his mind...

HOW WILL I FACE MY DAUGHTER ????....... he slowly wiped his tears off with his old trembling fingers.....

Whereas in the panchayat :

the crowd cheerfully cheered for their khan .... as if he had come straight from a war.....

Shahbaz kadwani gently coughed to get murtasims khan's attention.....

With one click of his hands , their was pin drop silence as everyone quickly exited the panchayat .....

Shahbaz watched until the last person left the panchayat , he glanced towards murtasim who seemed to be lost in his own world....

Shahbaz : MURTASIM!!!..... he growled.....

Murtasim slowly tilted his head towards shahbaz....

Shahbaz : whatever you have done murtasim is wrong!!..I would suggest that you ask for something else.....

Murtasims stared fiercely at shahbaz.. his eyes burning with fury as he slapped his tightly clenched fist against the chair....

Murtasim: I AM MURTASIM KHAN... I DO WHAT I WANT , NO ONE TELLS ME WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT... kia theek hn aur kia ghalat hn , iska faisla meh khud krta hoon....

Shahbaz helplessly sighed.... he knew it was useless to argue with him , since everyone knew once the khan made up his , no one could convince him....

Shahbaz was a great freind of late shanawaz khan , the reason murtasim respected him , but even he didn't have the right to oppose the khan's decision...

Murtasim left the panchayat with his right men bakhtu and his body guards trailing behind him....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////