TUM AA GAYE 2.7

Karan- jaldi karo.. jaldi karo.. (Karan.. I mean balli who is actually Karan.. but for others is balli.. and is pretending to be karan.. shouted.. as he entered the drill.. and saw there was chaos all over..)

monami- acting toh aise kar raha.. jaise sach main khud ko karan samjh liya.. (monami muttered.. as she rollled her eyes..)

sanju- sahi keh raho monami.. Hume je katayi pasand naa he.. par ke kar sakte hain.. Karan sir ji laane karna padh raho.. (sanju said.. who was standing behind monami..)

monami- haan.. sirf Karan ke liya.. (she said as she got a little emotional.. and then remembers ki kal uske bday pe jo.. Ek umeed jaagi hain karan ke zinda hone ki.. woh nhi tut sakti..)

Sanju- tu theek hain naa.. (sanju kept her hand on her shoulder.. while monami rubs her teary eyes.. and then nods in a yes with a faint smile..)

there moment was broken by a stern voice..

karan- kya ho raha hain yahan.. (both of them look at him..) monami.. idhar aayia.. (monami gives him a look..) I said now.. (and everyone was looking at her.. having no option.. she went near him..)

monami- main jaanti hu ki tum balli ho.. karan banne ki koshish mat karo.. (monami whispered to him.. and gives him a angry stern look.. Karan internally chuckles.. but then making a stern face..)

Karan- mujhe lagta aapko aapki seekh bahut jaldi seekh leni chahiya... (he said in a normal voice.. but loud enough for cadets to hear...) best cadet ho.. iska Matlab yhh nhi ki.. main kuch nhi Kahunga.. (he said shouting.. and for a sec monami shivered.. but then.. gripping her hands together.. and making a fist.. she looked straight in his eyes..)

monami- yhh aankhein.. (she thought.. as she looked in his eyes.. and she looked a little confused.. ) yhh kya soch rahi hain monu.. nhi nhi.. (and she erased all the thoughts which were coming in her mind..)

Karan who noticed everything.. felt something off with her..

Karan- rope climbing.. now.. (he said.. sternly.. making her come out of her thoughts.. monami looks at him for another sec.. and then she turns to get the hold of the rope..) baaki cadets.. get back to the drills.. (Karan Again said sternly.. and all the cadets gulped but nodded..)

bala- bhaig yhh karan sir ji ko kya ho Gaya hain..

Sid- pata nhi bala g bro.. I guess something is fishy..

Bala- fichy.. kya..

Chitra- fishy.. Matlab #daal main kuch toh kala hain.. (Chitra said.. as she hit on bala head lightly.. as she came from behind.. )

While on the other side..
monami was climbing the rope.. and she reached the top.. Karan was observing her.. and he was definitely once again impressed with her.. he just wanted to assure.. ki woh apni training Aur maksad ke beech.. Karan ke liya apne pyaar ko kamzori toh nhi banne degi naa.. and guess what.. Karan was right.. she won't.. she is a fully determined girl.. and this makes Karan fall for her even more..

But then..
monami grip loosens.. and she falls.. but before she could touch the ground.. 2 strong arms.. caught her in time.. and now she was safe.. in those bulky hands.. but her eyes were still closed..

Monami- karan.. (she whispered.. as she felt the warm.. it was definitely her karan.. she was feeling safe.. and homely in those arms.. it felt peace.. she opened her eyes.. to look at karan.. but..)

monami- tum Karan nhi ho.. (she said.. as she saw.. it was balli who has held her in his arms..) chodho mujhe.. (she said.. getting angry.. and all the time karan was just looking at her.. he was just trying to figure out something.. he could feel that she sensed her touch.. with her closed eyes.. but the moment she saw him.. she knew it was balli..)

Monami- i said leave me.. (monami said.. a little loudly.. and Karan immediately left her.. and made her stand on her feet.. )

Sanju- monami.. tu theek hain.. (sanju said.. as she came immediately over there.. while monami just nodded..) dekh agar toye theek naa lag raho.. toh tu jaa sakti hain..

monami- nhi sanju.. main theek hu.. mạin khud ko sambhal sakti hu.. Gir kar uthna aata hain mujhe.. (she said.. the last lines looking at karan.. while karan had a proud smile on his face.. that was his girl.. the Sherni he loved.. no matter how much she was hurt.. she knew how to pounce back on her prey.. and that made him fall for her even more..)

Scene shifts to night..

Monami was in her room.. in her deep thoughts..

monami- aaj drills main.. mujhe Ek pal ke liya aise kyu laga.. ki jaise woh balli nhi.. tum ho karan.. (she said.. as she thought abt the morning incident..) balli agar mere paaas bhi aata tha.. toh mujhe ghin aane lagti thi.. par aaj.. (she said.. as she was again thinking something..)

Sid- monuuuuu.. kya soch rahi hain bro.. (sid said.. as he chirped and came inside.. and kept his arm on her shoulder.. while monu who was in her thoughts.. comes out of it.. and looks at him..)

Monami- kuch nhi sid.. (monami said as she faked a smile..)

Sid- kuch toh hain.. jabse tu wapis aayi hain.. u r not ur usual self.. kal se dekh raha hu.. kuch hua hain kya.. (he said.. as he looked at her sincerely..) bro tujhe pata hain naa.. tu mujhse kuch bhi share kar sakti hain.. (sid said.. and monu hugged him tightly..)

Monami in her mind- I wish main tujhe Bata paati sid.. ki meri life main kya kya ho raha.. Ek tu hi toh hain.. who i know.. will always be there for me..

Monami breaks the hug.. and sid looks at her.. now he was definitely sure.. that something is off...

Monami- aisa kuch nhi hain sid.. and agar kuch bhi hoga naa.. toh I will tell u.. (monami said.. and sid looked at her.. although he know.. ki she is lying.. but he Doesn't wants to pressure her.. bczz he knows her bestfriend.. that woh khud sid ko Bata degi.. )

sid- ohk bro.. if u say.. I trust u.. (sid said with his best smile.. and monami too smiles.. and this time the smile was real...)

Sid- chal Moti billi.. main yhh video game laaya hu.. let's play.. like old times.. (sid said.. and monami looks at video game.. which he has sneaked out into the academy..)

Monami- sid.. mera naa.. mann..

Sid- no excuses monu.. tu khel rahi hain.. and it's final.. (sid said.. telling her that he won't listen no.. and monami raises her hands in surrender.. and smiles.. and then the 2 bestfriends.. play the game.. for hrs.. before sleeping..)

sid- monu.. yhh toh so gayi.. (sid said.. as he looked at her..) he then makes her lay comfortably on the bed.. and kiss on her forehead.. while monami smiled in her sleep..) I know monu.. kuch toh hain.. but I also know.. u r fighter.. (he said.. as he carassed her hair.. and then went from there with a smile..)

(So aaj ke liya bus itna hi.. I know I know.. I am late.. and bahut w8 kara rahi hu aapko.. but main kya karu.. meko time hi nhi milta.. plzz bear with me.. and if u like the part.. vote and comment dher saara.. taaki main next part bhi aaj hi update kardu.. next part kab aayega.. aapke response pe depend karta.. tab tak ke liya horn ohk tata bye bye rab rakha..)

jasmine signing off..