ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

Start from the beginning

[Arquebus Corp]: "To all independent mercenaries-this request comes from Schneider of the Arquebus Group. Dafeng, one of our adversaries allied with Balam and a small group called Titans, has introduced a new tester AC. It's a sample model of an AC, that's been seen multiple time, it features extensive assembly optimizations."

[Arquebus Corp]: "In the hands of an experienced pilot, it will pose a threat far too great to Ignore. This brings me to the request. Intercept delivery of the tester AC and destroy it. The Arquebus Group looks forward to news of your success."

[Arquebus Corp]: "Briefing over-and happy hunting."

Y/N sighed, before fully activating his AC, heated air blows out of the chest vents, as the machines holding AC begin to move.

[Handler Walter]: "The target may be a product sample, but we both know how dangerous an AC modelled after yours, is."

Y/N nodded his head.

[Handler Walter]: "Stay sharp, 621."

The machines load Y/N into the upward catapult, a second passes and the catapult launches Y/N upward and out of the base.

Y/N's AC lands on a tall building, Y/N quickly checked all of his AC systems.

[Handler Walter]: "Commence mission. We've got a read on the target. Now's the time, 621."

Y/N nods, as a marker appears on one his screens show the location of the AC, Y/N quickly activated his thrusters, and began to fly towards the destination.

Once Y/N got closer, Y/N could see the AC getting ready to enter a transport chopper, Y/N quickly aimed his new mounted weapon at the transport chopper, the weapon began to charge up, a second later the weapon was finished and shot a power beam straight through the chopper causing it to blow up and knocked the AC back.

Y/N lands close to the AC, to both get a good look at it, and for his system to scan the New AC unit, after seconds a image appears on Y/N's left monitor showing all of the information about the AC unit.

[Y/N]: "An RX-178, huh? It looks like a fusion between the old AC, I use to pilot and this AC."

The AC begins stand back up, Y/N quickly raises his shield up while aiming his beam rifle at the AC. Once the AC stands up, it looks towards where the chopper where, before looking at Y/N.

[DafengStudentPilot]: "You must be a local. No you're an independent!"

Y/N eyes widen when heard the voice of the pilot, Y/N begins to hyperventilate, As Y/N sat in the cockpit hyperventilating, the inside of cockpit began to glow a dark gold, the prototype AC quickly changes to the beam saber they had and charges at Y/N, Y/N does nothing, not hearing or noticing the AC charging at him, Y/N's AC eyes briefly glow a dark gold and the AC dodges the attack.