Ishaa made a face when he looked away and again gave him the fake smile when he turned to look at her, practically drooling at her sight. (Eww dude wth?!?!)

They were finally successful to escort their beautiful bhabhi to the Temple.

"I will go from here... thanks a lot for your help dear" She said smiling at them.

Rukmini entered the temple and started searching for her Aradhya.
She started crying when Kanha was nowhere to be found.

After some moments, She felt a weird feeling of warmth and satisfaction in her heart as well as the surroundings. She wiped her tears and turned around realizing her Krishna ji was there.

She looked at him, tears in her eyes.
She hadn't seen him before but he looked exactly like she had imagined.

She was so sure that her heart beat would be heard by everyone near them

She was so sure that her heart beat would be heard by everyone near them. But did she care? No, Obviously not. Her whole life stood in front of her.

The most fascinating feature of his face, his eyes, those big lotus shaped eyes ......they are the same eyes she always wanted to drown in and never come back. Those same eyes in which she wanted to see love for her, they were in front of her...she could finally stare at them.

At this particular moment she could care less about anything else in the world, not even her brother

At this particular moment she could care less about anything else in the world, not even her brother. She slowly stepped ahead, afraid that one wrong step and she will wake up from her beautiful dream. Each step she took, she prayed to Mahadev to not let this turn out to be a dream and even if this was a dream she wished that she never woke up.

Kanha gave her the sweetest smile, desperate for the hug he longed for so long. She finally reached him and slowly lifted her hands, caressing his mormukut and then his face and the murli put in his waist band.

'This feels so real....O Mahadeva please don't wake me up even if it is a dream' She thought.

"It's not a dream dear....I am here. For you, my beloved" Kanha said in his signature sweet tone.

"Arya?" She cried hugging him tight.

"Yes pranpriye it's me....your Arya" Kanha hugged her with the same passion.