14- A Mix That Should've Never Happened. PT.1

MARIANA POV:

MARIANA POV:

I woke up next to Cristiano as I turned right over to him hitting him to wake up as his face scrunched up "29!" I shouted as the Junior ran into the room "Happy birthday papa!" He exclaimed as Cristiano laid up and smiled looking at us both "Thank you." He said with a soft smile as he got up "Already going to training?" I asked looking at him "Have to even on my birthday happy to see what you planned.. if only you could tell me" he said as I shook my head and smiled "You still don't understand what a surprise means Cris" I said as he smirked and went to get ready as I turned to Junior who while already smiling looking up at me.

"Are you ready for today Junior?" I said as he excitedly nodded "Why don't we get started then." I said before picking him down and heading downstairs to see Dolores who greeted me "Where's Cristiano?" She asked as I handed Junior to her "Going to training" I said sitting down "Even on his birthday?" She asked while I shrugged "Gives me more then enough time to try and get everything ready tonight and go to his game." I said as she smiled before we heard someone coming downstairs which obviously was Cristiano as he looked around at the birthday balloons.

"Will you be there?" He said pulling me close looking into my eyes which I could see the reflection in in his own eyes which had a beautiful spark as I nodded "Always." I said before I pulled away "Go" I said as he nodded and left the house as the door closed and I hurried grabbing my phone about as I read a text from Aria and was about to leave before Dolores spoke "Where are you going?" She asked me before I turned back around rubbing my head "Aria sent me a message about the party the party director well planner said that some of the gifts I got for Cris wouldn't be here till late night so I want to go check at least if everything else is ready."  I said as she nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to sit down right next to Junior who didn't seem bothered or paying attention as he was on his iPad with his headphones plugged in.

"I hope as much as what you for others especially my son that good comes back to you.." she said rubbing my hand softly "Nobody needs to pay me back I do this for people I love-" I said before she cut me off "I know but will and would they do the same for you go all out for you or even be or stay this loyal to you?" She asked me looking deeply at me making me feel somewhat uneasy "Are you hinting me that Cristiano is cheating?" I asked taking a step back as my heart dropped and begged to know and get confirmation as to what she was talking about "Mariana no.. I just don't want you to do all this for others and them no pay you back or turn on you you're powerful know and a easy target to people now that you're know and have access to Cristiano." She said.