1

CRISTIANO POV:

"Irina Shayk spotted out with New Footballer!" "Irina Shayk spotted with New Footballer during recent alleged Ronaldo Breakup!". The headlines from last night that kept on popping up on my screen said as I looked at Irina who was looking at herself in the mirror as she got ready to go out "Irina I'm not doing this anymore." I said as she quickly turned to me "Why Cris? The headlines.. I promise it's not the truth the media is lying." She said in a voice practically begging me but I was familiar with her manipulation skills as at this point this was the 3rd time this had happened and by this point I was not only getting humiliated online by the photos of her but on the pitch by other players on "How they had their turn with her." Which had obviously been ruining my game but I tried not to let it distract me much.

"Irina I don't know how many times I'm going to deal with this it's over I can't do it don't try to convince me just leave." I said not even turning to face her "Cris-" "Leave Irina".

"Fine Cris but if you come back and those models don't work out and all those other girls that you try to mess with don't respect you or accept Junior don't come running back I mean I wouldn't want to date a man who has a child that would use me as a babysitter." She said before grabbing her things screaming at me before leaving the room and slamming the door before I heard her downstairs and the sounds of her car sighing in relief knowing she was gone.

"Papa she left." I heard a little voice said hearing and knowing it was Junior before he stepped in the bed to lay with me "I didn't really like her papa she was mean." He said before he laid on me with his teddy bear in his hand "Well she's gone now Junior don't worry." I said rubbing his head "Why don't we go downstairs and see what Grandma is cooking." I said as he got up excitedly "I hope she's making Cataplana." He said excitedly as he rushed downstairs "Be careful Junior don't go to fast I'll be down in a second." I smiled as I went back into the room and into the bathroom as I saw Irinas makeup laying on the counter.

As I looked down at all the makeup but ignoring it if she wanted to get it she would before she rushed out I said before I grabbed everything as put it in the trash I have to get focused for this season I thought before I rushed downstairs to see Junior and my mother with both of my sisters sitting down while they all ate "Irina left let me guess you both broke up? She looked pretty angry I wouldn't doubt that you both did the way she looked and cursed us out." Katia said looking at me as I nodded "The headlines are already full of it "Irina Shayk rushes out of Ronaldo's house appearing upset." She read me one of the headlines "One even knows you both broke up already gotta let Jorge know about that." She said again before I sat down.

"I don't want to talk and worry about her if the headlines say what they say they will say that and people can start rumors I just need to get ready for this season and the Champions league and focus on that and Junior." I smiled as I patted Juniors head as he looked up and smiled at me as he ate his food "Cristiano if God wants you to be with someone he will send you someone don't go for anyone if your meant to be with a girl you'll be sent one." My Madre said as she rubbed my shoulder and gave me my food "Yes Madre I know." "Now no more Models just Futbol and Junior I don't want to see any Media about Cristiano Ronaldo laying up with latest new Victoria Secret Mod-" she said before being cut off "I think he understands Madre." My older sister Elma said looking up at stopping her before she countiued on her rant on the models I dated that she never liked as she always told me I was still young and these girls will not last if they do they will but it was quite obvious most of the models I was spotted with were just looking for a quick bag which she told me once she met Irina but I hadn't listen which I regret now since if I listened then it wouldn't have costed me the humiliation."