chapter two- Charles POV

"Lando and Luisa are meeting us at the beach." Max tells me, and I nod.

Max and I are spending vocation together with Lando and Luisa.

"I don't know which one I use." I point out at the swimming suits that I have in my bed. "I haven't used the red and the blue one."

"I think you should use the red one, post a picture with it, and put on the caption that even on vocation you wear Ferrari Red." He laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"I'm wearing the blue ones, thanks." I laugh, and he punches me on the arm. "Hey! Ouch."

"At least its RedBull blue." He winks at me and I laugh.

"Guess I'll be wearing the red after all" I say and he nods while laughing. "But I'm definitely not posting anything."

"Too bad for you." He hugs me from behind, and the butterflies come immediately. I'll miss having this everyday when we go back to racing. "Do you want me to pack lunch?" He asks, still hugging me.

"I was thinking that maybe we could have lunch out today." I say turning myself to him. "Or have lunch at home and then spend the day in?" I hug him.

"Lunch out." He says while I laugh on his neck. "We've spent to much time in. Have you seen Luisa's tan? She's winning!" I look at him weirdly and then I laugh.

"Okay, lunch out then." I kiss Max on the lips, and I can sense him smiling.