𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

In that fleeting instance, he felt a profound connection to her, a bond strengthened by these simple, cherished moments that whispered promises of a lifetime filled with love and protection.

-

"So, what's the next plan?" Neteyam asks Rotxo.

"Wait for me!" Ao'nung calls out from the kitchen, before bringing two bottles of champagne.

"Day drinking. Of course" Neteyam nods, "definitely screams Ao'nung."

"I bring the fun in these conversations" Ao'nung plumps himself down on his sofa, "you can't even deny that."

"Anyways, the plan" Neteyam chuckles, shaking his head as he looks away from Ao'nung back to Rotxo.

"So the plan is, to get her out her house, so I can set up something nice. Your father said he'll let me use the back yard" Rotxo explains.

"Kiri is into the 1800's style. I mean, from the dresses she stitches, her birthday parties" Neteyam gives Rotxo an idea.

"Yeah, I figured that out" Rotxo sighs, "but I haven't got a single clue on what to do."

"How about we start off with what you plan to actually do?" Neteyam asks.

"I want it to be big. A big proposal, stands out" Rotxo responds.

"Oh, maybe we could get those big letter signs!" Ao'nung suggests, "the ones what say 'will you marry me.' You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Yes, but I don't think that's something Kiri likes" Rotxo replies.

"Suit yourself" Ao'nung shrugs, popping the cork of the champagne bottle, "I'll be doing something like that for my proposal. With rose petals and all. I know Love will like that."

"Great" Neteyam chuckles.

"Firstly, I think we'll need a piano. And someone who can play the piano" Neteyam suggests.

"Or a violin?" Ao'nung asks.

"Actually, yes. A violin sounds better. It gives off more of the vibe that we're going for" Neteyam agrees.

"Okay, violin" Rotxo notes down, "we're off to a great start."

The boys then look at one another confused, not knowing what else to think of. 

"I should ask Love for help" Ao'nung suggests.

"And I can ask Aneysa" Neteyam responds.

"She already bought my soon to be fiance a ring, she might end up stealing her from me" Rotxo sighs.

"Hey. Just because she got there faster than you, doesn't mean you don't have a chance. Just.. make sure your proposal is over the top" Neteyam responds.

-

"I'm home!" Neteyam arrived home, during the day, at around 3pm, to find his family completely missing.

Until he hears laughter coming from outside.

"Hey, this is a new dress, don't get no water on me" he hears Aneysa's voice.