Jungkook shakes his head, sliding a plate across the bar to you. You look at it, noticing how... Well... Healthy everything on your platter is. "Uhm..." You mumble, taking in the egg-white omelet, fruits, toast, and orange juice.

Jungkook hums as he leans across the bar, eating his own plate. "Are you allergic to something?" He asks worriedly.

You shake your head, "This is all just... Really healthy?" You say, once again looking down at your plate. 

Jungkook snorts, "Eat it, trust me. When you eat healthy food, your body feels better." He explains.

You take a bite, deciding that the food in front of you would do. Once you're both finished you go upstairs, quickly showering and brushing your teeth. You change into something comfortable, grab your things, and head back downstairs since the Wi-Fi is better there. You sit back at the counter, taking note that Jungkook isn't there anymore, and open your laptop. You start to doom scroll through your friends Facebook accounts once again, collecting information on them the best way you know how. Your eyes scan a picture of Yoongi and the others while your fingers jot down notes and copy down the caption. 

"Y/N?" You startle at the sound of Jungkook's voice, and you quickly switch your whole desktop (something you decided would be best after you almost got caught by the bunny-boy a few nights prior). 

You hum, turning in your seat.

Your jaw drops, there stands Jungkook, shirtless. His sweatpants hang low on his hips. His hair is still soaked, and his skin is still flushed and slight damp from his shower. 

You turn crimson, shutting your mouth and clenching your jaw. You merely hum in response, focusing a little too hard on trying to keep your eyes on his and not his abs... Or the tattoo sleeve on his right arm. You realize that Jungkook doesn't where short sleeves very often, so the tattoos startle you a bit. Then, despite having lived with the man for a little over a week now, you notice the silver right on the right side of his lip. 

It's all too much, Jungkook was attractive before, but now--Your heart is pounding in your ribs and you can't seem to cool your face down. 

"You... Okay?" Jungkook asks slowly, approaching you with furrowed brows. "Are you running a fever?" His hand makes contact with your forehead, then it gently runs down to your cheek. You think you might faint if this goes on any longer.

You feel your face burn even hotter as Jungkook's hand touches your skin. It takes all your willpower not to stammer out an embarrassing response.

"I'm... I'm fine," you manage to say, though your voice comes out a bit shaky. "No fever, just... You know, work stress."

Jungkook withdraws his hand, looking a bit concerned. "Well, if you ever need to talk about it, you know you can always come to us, right? We're like family."

You nod, grateful for his understanding. "Yeah, thanks, Jungkook. You guys have been really great to me."

He smiles warmly at you, and you can't help but smile back, despite the lingering embarrassment. "That's what friends are for."

As Jungkook goes about his business, you take a deep breath, trying to regain your composure. 

"What are you working on over there anyways?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head at you.

You chew your lips, trying your hardest not to make eye contact with him again. "Just my Journalism project, that's all." You rush.

Jungkook raises a brow at you, "Are you sure you're okay?"

You look up again and find him mere inches away from you, the warmth of his body washing over you as he traps you between himself and the bar. You're sure you look like a fire engine on steriods at this point. "J-Jungkook..." You stammer.