S E V E N

"You know night after night, I'll be loving you right--" Jungkook sang from the kitchen. Hobi had left early that morning after kissing your temple and saying goodbye to you. The others were either at school or work, you and Jungkook on the other hand had the day off. "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Seven days a week."

You stare into the kitchen, since it was an open house plan, and watch Jungkook waltz around while singing his little heart out. "Where'd you learn that song?" You ask curiously.

He pauses. "Oh... Uhm. Namjoon Hyung helped me write it."

"Namjoon writes music?" You tilt your head.

He chuckles. "We all do something with music, how do you think we all became friends?"

You stare, "Guess I never really thought about it. I've never been good at making friends like that."

He blinks a few times before leaning dangerously close to you over the counter, you respond by backing away and nearly toppling out of the bar chair. "That is a lie and you know it."

"D-Do I?" You ask, pushing his face away with no success. 

His doe eyes narrow, "Yoongi and you were practically attached at the hip the first night you moved in here, and don't think I haven't heard the rumors about the two of you on campus."

You quirk a brow at that. What rumors?

"Everyone says you're dating." Jungkook continues.

You flush. Those rumors... "I have no idea what you're talking about." You can feel your ears turning red. God they always turned red when you lied. But, Jungkook didn't know that. Only Tae did, right?

"My friend, Lisa, she showed me a picture of the two of you smoochin' it up on campus." Jungkook said, acting so confident that you almost didn't catch what he had just said.

"Who the hell, says 'smoochin' it up?'" You mumble as he continues to lean closer to you.

How did you end up getting interrogated on a Saturday morning by a boy a year younger than yourself who looks oddly similar to a rabbit. "I do, now, why exactly were the two of you smoochin' it up in the first place?" He asks, making you flush.

"W... We weren't." You lie, even though you knew that he knew that you were, in fact, smoochin' it up on campus.

His doe eyes narrowed even more somehow, and panic washed over you. "It's all fake!" You admit, your voice cracking.

He stares at you. "Noona, are you telling me you're fake dating Yoongi-Hyung?" He asks.

You nod slowly, confirming that you were for a fact fake-dating Yoongi. "It helps keeps the girls away and in return he feeds me." You mumble, red hot with embarrassment.

Jungkook blinks at you, clearly taken aback by your confession. After a moment of silence, he bursts into laughter, clutching his stomach as he doubles over.

"Fake dating for snacks?" he finally manages to say between fits of laughter. "You guys are something else!"

You can't help but laugh along with him, the tension easing from your shoulders. Jungkook's lighthearted reaction helps you feel more at ease about the whole situation.

"Okay, okay," he says, wiping away a tear from laughing so hard. "I won't tell anyone. But you owe me some snacks too, you know."

You playfully roll your eyes. "Deal, but this has to stay between us. It's just a silly arrangement."

Jungkook nods, still grinning. "Lips sealed. But seriously, you two are like a K-drama plot."

You groan. "I know," you mumble dejectedly. "But what am I supposed to do, I'm too lazy to make food myself."