Saved by Mr. Mask Part 2 (Caretaker Makoto Kagutsuchi)

Alright ladies and gentlemen we are back with part 2 of this fabulous request, once again give some applause to the fabulous people for the request: GMItaly,Raiayuki and kenashiko_14.

*audience clapping*

and once again thank you Raiayuki for the scenario of this kawaii request! ^w^ Now without further a do, let's start the story!

Warning: may contain a little in distress and Yomi ugh *open book cover and puts on glasses* Ahem.

*Story Start*

Darkness, all can see is darkness, and scribbles moving, wha- what is that anyway? a flashback? or is it a memory..? after an origin flashy back Yuma wakes up with a le gasp, he takes deep breathes trying to ease, "oh you're awake." Shinigami said with concern mixed with her personality "I almost thought you'd died master!" She continued, Yuma rubbed his eyes "where...where are we?" Yuma asked with curiosity, he looks around the room which appears to be a luxurious penthouse suite, "beats me but judging by the interior I say we must be in a rich sucker's mansion! Kyahahaha!" Joked Shinigami with a cackle. The amnesiac detective got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom, but only to find someone in the bath, relaxing in the bath like he owns the place or something. "huh? who are you?" Yuma asked with caution, the man responded with a creepy but somehow nice "Hello, nice to meet you" greeted the masked man, while turning around and did a bow. "I look suspicious huh?" he asked and then the screen faded to black and then a certain loading symbol display at the bottom corner-

*record scratch* 

wait a minute this is a fanfic book not the video game! *clears throat* anyway we cut to the scene where this masked man lounging around on his couch while Yuma standing next to him. The masked man relaxing said "Ah sure feels nice after a relaxing bath" he then continued, "it's like you've been reborn, washing away the sweat of the past." Yuma ridden with confusion of the man's metaphor. Then he asked Yuma, "do you want to join in the bath with me next time?"  Yuma replied "n-no, I'm good." He said "you don't have to bathe naked you know, you can keep your clothes on." said the masked man, Yuma answered again "n-no seriously I'm good, but who are you? and where am I?" 

The man with mask stood up "oh sorry for the late introduction, the names Makoto Kagutsuchi, and you are in my room, at the tower of Kanai Ward." He then pointed at the window next to him, Yuma went to the window and oh my gosh what a sparkling view! the city, the ocean, everywhere, all this beauty, Yuma was so amazed he said "wow" very quietly as he searched the majestic land through the window, it's like some sort of fantasy story, "pretty beautiful right?" asked the masked man, Yuma nodded and Shinigami said "wow we're like so high up!" Makoto started to explain"I saved you from the river, you were in bad shape when I saw you, kinda almost drowned." "Drowned?" Yuma asked, suddenly a shock hit him, he remembered "oh yeah, the submarine exploded and-" he then looked down with sadness, filled with worry about the others, did they make it? or did they oofed in the explosion like your usual Roblox deaths, all of those thoughts came swirling around Yuma's head when suddenly they heard a knock not a pleasant one.

"oh it appears we have some visitors, Yuma, I think it'd be better if you hide somewhere." Makoto said "huh? why is that?" Yuma asked with nervousness then Makoto asked something serious yet with a question "you don't want to play in the river again do you?" "huh?" Yuma was confused of what he said then Shinigami alerted him, "Master, I think it's best if you do what he says." So Yuma looked around the room "w-where should I hide?" he asked himself, Yuma searches around for a convenient hiding place until he spotted a spot, a glorious place to hide....the bedroom! it's the perfect place to hide, so Yuma went to the bedroom to hide. The trainee stayed quiet and carefully looked to see who it is...but to his horror, the antsy red haired man, Yomi heck smile, Yuma gasped, he immediately hide back to his spot shaking "Master! are you alright?" Shinigami asked with worry but the amnesiac boy wasn't listening, he was trembling with fear.