Feeding Yuma(Caregiver: Shinigami)

Requested by JessicaC779 

Thank you for the first request! *audience claps*

Ok! First Chapter, first request let's go!!!! 

. A little warning I'm a bit rusty. 

Quick note Shinigami's in her human form in this story

It was  raining in Kanai Ward, heck it's always raining 24/7 here, no point in checking the news, I'm pretty sure several events outside are cancelled due to this eternal weather! Ahem! Anyway at the secret sub somewhere in this rainy mess, Yuma was reading idk some seasonaly food catalog while Shinigami watches. The Chief and the others are out  either on a case or getting some meat buns or something , so it's just him in the submarine  lair. So after some time later, Yuma's stomach started to growl so the lavender cutie bean got up from his comfortable chair and began to look for something to eat. "hmm." the  detective searched and searched the kitchen but no sign of any delicious bite to eat. "well? any luck?" Shinigami ask. Yuma replied "no I don't think the chief ever went shopping." Then the boy continue to search for any food, but still no sign of anything to eat, well all except for the fridge, Yuma opened the fridge but surprise...there's nothing there just a carton of milk.

The lavender haired boy groaned in disappointment, closed the fridge door and went back to his seat feeling with little defeat. "there's nothing to eat at all here, I'm gonna starved." Yuma whined. "well not all the food are gone, there's milk in the fridge." Shinigami asked with here antennas form of arrow signs. "but that's just milk, I don't think there will be enough." Said Yuma with a hint of protest. 

Shinigami pouted with a whinny scoff, "sigh you're so ungrateful. only one food left in the sub and yet you refuse to accept it." "But milk is not food, that's just drink." Yuma protested. But Shinigami not listened to a word already gotten the milk ready, the dairy product is already in the pot. "huh, did ya say anything? sorry I don't listen to whiny protesters." She said as she's being cheeky as ever. "Hey! you're not listening!" Said Yuma like he was ignored.

Just then the pot began to boil as the bubbles in the pot are popping around like it's soup "it's ready!" Shinigami poured the milk in a bottle with a rubber cover on it, it was a baby bottle. Yuma questioned Shinigami when she poured in the milk, " W-wait a minute is that a baby bottle?! why that?!" "uh, duh so you can drink your milk dummy." The death god answered. "I warmed up the milk so that you can drink it, but they don't have cups so I put it in a baby bottle, now open wide."  Yuma shocked with a little embarrassment "why can't you just put in a cup or a mug?!" Shinigami casually shrugged " eh why not ?" So Shinigami went closer to the small bean hands him the bottle. "here you go!" said Shinigami as she hands him the bottle.

"No way!" Yuma protested trying to push the bottle away "oh come on master, it's just a baby bottle!" Shinigami pouted "Exactly, I'm not a baby!" Yuma Exclaimed, Shinigami pouted again "does it matter? it's still a baby bottle-"  Yuma snatched the bottle, threw it to Shinigami and ran. luckily the female god manage to dodge due to her power but still she let out a gasp "Gasp!" Shinigami gasped! (see what I did there? Ahem right! uh..) Shinigami picked the bottle up thankfully the milk is still warm and still intact, Shinigami then rushes off to find her master.

Yuma was running fas like the speed of sound...well almost the speed of sound, he couldn't run faster due to his hunger, Shinigami chases after him with the bottle "here I arrive master!" She laughed, the young detective screamed but then tripped and fell on the floor, oh good now's her chance she swooped in and grabbed Yuma, "H-hey! let me go!" he yelped!" but the female spirit ignored him and carried him back to the couch, She sit down with Yuma squirming on her lap, Shinigami got the milk bottle out and warm n ready. "now come on master open wide!" Yuma physically protested(as in still trying to escape) "N-no! I'm not drinking that!" He whined and struggled, but then Shinigami started to tickle him, Yuma began laughing as she tickled him but it's a trap, Shinigami shoved the bottle in Yuma's mouth, the detective tries to fight getting the bottle off but he end up drinking the milk from it on accident, slowly and steady he felt relaxed and kept sucking the baby bottle for the milk.

Once he's finished the warm milk "ah you did it good job master." Shinigami praised, Yuma suddenly felt tired and let out a cute yawn, Shinigami put away the empty bottle and turned to Yuma who yawned again "aww you must be sleepy huh?" asked Shinigami, the detective rubbed one of his eyes "mmm me sweepy mama." he said, "Oh odd, he must be in little space from drinking the warm milk." Shinigami thought and continue "then again warm milk does make you relax so I guess that makes sense." Shinigami shrugged.

Then Yuma yawns again cutely, "come on master let's get you ready to bed." Shinigami carried Yuma bridal style and heads to the clothing room to change into something comfortable, after that Shinigami takes Yuma to his purple couch and carefully placed the tired yuma down on his pillow and cover him up with a cute pastel purple blanket. "good night my little master." Shinigami said happily kissed Yuma's forehead, Yuma said something in his sleep "nighty night mommy." Shinigami looked in awe at the sight of her young master, he was sucking his thumb in his sleep and his snoring sound is so adorable.

A couple hours later the other detectives returned from whatever they're doing, they were randomly chatting about stuff until Chief Yakou shushed everyone as he saw Little Yuma sleeping peacefully on the couch like a cute baby, the others awed and went to their business trying to be quiet as possible so to not wake Yuma up.

And The End Whoo! first Request done! 

I hope you guys enjoy this story and now have a safe and kawaiii day or night peeps

Bye! :3