Dress up!(Caregiver Desuhiko)

Alrighty another request! give it up for GMItaly!!!

*audience claps* 

now without further ado let's go!

Yup, it's still raining here in Kanai Ward, still, still raining here, yup. Anyway at the Nocturnal Detective headquarters aka submarine, we cut to the scene of Desuhiko and Chief Yakou arguing about something I don't know. 

"Come on really?" Asked Desuhiko with an arguing tone, "yes Desuhiko." Yakou replied also argued but had little energy to bother, you see the gang are going out on an "important" case but they need someone to look after Yuma until they return, you see Yuma is an age regressor and he's in little space at the moment so he couldn't be able to go with them, even though Yuma wants to go the chief insisted he should stay, it would be too much pressure for him in his state. So the chief declares that Desuhiko should fall behind to take care of him. "But chief why do I have to take care of him?" The boy asked, the chief replied "well you kinda have a funny side, you could cheer him up easy when he's sad and besides we're only gonna be gone for a little while." Desuhiko pouted with a little dramatic"what you can't leave me here all bored!" "you know how Yuma gets sometimes when he's alone for a long time." 

*convenient flashback of Yuma crying because something happened, you can use your imagination for the flashback*

The Chief Continued "Ok we're going out." "ugh what case are you even doing anyway? are you guys are just getting meat buns or something?"

Yakou exclaimed "W-what are you talking about?" he's laughing nervously, the gang except Desuhiko are already at the entrance ready to leave. "Now Desuhiko,  you kids stay out of trouble." The chief said being serious but kind of a childish mixed in, Fubiki waved being like a mother happily waving goodbye to her kids before going to work. "bye bye Desuhiko, Bye Yuma, you two play nice to each other!" She said and after the goodbye, they left.

Desuhiko sighed, he looked at Yuma who's looking at him "well," Deshuiko started and continued " I guess it's just you and me pal." Yuma giggled and smiled cutely as Desuhiko patted gently on Yuma's head, the sound of that giggle would make the reader wanna put their hands on their chest and say KAWAIIIIII!!! in an anime like voice. Ahem! anyway so yeah the two just sat on the floor all bored with nothing to do, hoping for some plot to go by, except Yuma who was playing with his stuffed kangaroo Fubuki got for him named Yammy,  when suddenly.

*Ding* The Master of disguise has an Idea! "I got an idea!" He shouted with a lightbulb shining on top of him that flashes bright like a Pikachu just thunderbolt the bulb with ideas. Desuhiko went to another room for something, Yuma watches Desuhiko returned with his bag of disguises on his back, then set the bag down. The purple haired little looked at the bag, making a confusion sound. 

"Now then to have fun!" said Desuhiko with excitement and determination he hop inside the bag and it began to bounce up and down, now this makes Yuma feel nervous why did Desuhiko went to the bag? he thought, all of his thoughts fly through his head until Desuhiko who he think is Desuhiko jumps out of the bag looking different as ever "Tada!" he said like he's popped up like in a magic show, now this made Yuma jumped a little but then he started to look around for Desuhiko, Yuma is in little space so he didn't know about Desuhiko's disguise forte, he soon the amnesiac detective started to cry. " wait wait wait wait wait Yuma don't cry!" Desuhiko said trying to reassure him but the lavender hair bean started to sob loudly which lead the disguised boy in a little panic. "what do I do? What do I do?" he thought until he hops into the bag and jumps out of it all back to normal, he rushes to Yuma and hugs him, trying to calm him down" shhh Yuma it's ok, I'm right here buddy." the poor amnesiac boy is having a little panic attack.

Desuhiko kept hugging Yuma who was now hiccuping " there there it's ok, it was me, I was in my disguise." He said "disgwise?" asked Yuma after he calmed down a bit. "yup!" Desuhiko said with a happy voice cheering up the little, he then explain some stuff to Yuma about his disguise he can do. After that explanation Yuma went from sad to excitement its like a dress up party, so Desuhiko went inside the bag and jumped out looking like Chief Yakou, "daddy!" Yuma rushed to hug the disguised Desuhiko who is laughing , "Yuma it's me Desuhiko I'm not really the chief ,remember this is a disguise?"  Yuma then stopped hugging what he thought was the the chief "oh" he said with little sadness he grabbed his stuffed kangaroo with a sniffle "I miss my daddy." Yuma whine a bit, Desuhiko went back to his normal clothes and put his hand on the little's shoulder.

"I know bud, but hey, I'm sure the chief misses you too." cheering Yuma up the two started playing dress up together pretending to be some their friends, going on fun adventures they even disguised as the peacekeepers doing funny stuff, the two have a lots of fun. then later the other detectives are heading back, then  a sudden light bulb dinged on Desu's head once again. "Gasp! an idea!" he shouted, Yuma looked at a snickering Desuhiko with curiosity, Desuhiko shares the idea in Yuma's ear, the little agreed, soon Desuhiko jumped into the bag. Soon the gang returned only to find that there's another Chief Yakou standing next to the giggling Yuma. "Huh?!" the chief exclaimed, "Oh Yakou I didn't know you had a twin." Fubuki said with glee, "heya! it's me Yakou!" said Desuhiko in the cheif's voice "just here taking care of young Yuma here. The fake chief pat Yuma's head making him giggle, "very funny Desuhiko I know it's you." said the chief unamused "I don't know what you're talking about it's me Yakou." the fake chief tried being all swank and cool, that didn't amused the chief until Yuma hugged the fake Chief Yakou. "what? Yuma! It's me Chief Yakou!" said the real chief , "but dis is daddy" Yuma points at the fake Yakou who is smiling.

"oh my it's like the chief teleported in both places is this some sort of case of time travel, are you also a clock ford family member?" Fubuki asked so innocently like she didn't even know it's a prank. "F-Fubuki!" the real chief said. then the faker laughed "Ha! gotcha! Haha you should've seen your faces."  "well duh I know it was you Desuhiko!" said the real chief. Halara casually said "I don't know you kinda fell for it a bit."  "Halara!" The Real Chief exclaimed then Yuma started laughing at real Yakou like a cute baby he is and said "we got you daddy!" Desuhiko pat Yuma's head "heh se sure did kid!" Desuhiko then changed back to normal, after that Yuma run towards the real Yakou and hugged him. "hehe I missed ya too kid." Yakou said as he pat Yuma's hair. "you had a fun time with Desuhiko" asked the chief , "Daddy! daddy! we pway dwess up and we pwetend to be peacekeepews!" Yuma said with an innocent smile while the chief looked at Desuhiko with a face like Eh? something like that. "eh don't worry about it chief we were playing dress up, no big deal." said Desuhiko.

And so everyone Is doing their usual businesses while Yuma plays with his stuffed kangaroo Yammy, Yuma had a wonderful time playing dress up with Desuhiko.

The End and thus the 2nd request is complete, I hope you guys enjoy this story and have a safe and kawaii day or night.

Bye :3