Chapter 8 Demotion 

Start from the beginning

But before she could do anything eyecolor quickly changed from green to purple for brief second as a strange, disordered voice, came out of nowhere that only she can listen to as it also sounded like someone that smoked way too much. As it became very clear that Mr. Miller decided to talk to her first.

"I̶͓̗͛̕ͅ ̷͈̰̻͐͋͐t̵͕̋̿ǫ̸͆̀͘ĺ̸̛̌͜d̷̓͑̋͟ ̷̫̟̗̌͛͝y̷̨̺͖̍́o̶̤̙͊̂̏ͅu̵̇͜ ̵̝͔͉̃͋̐ẗ̷̬o̸̬̳͡͝ ̵͈̬̇͜s̵̟͎͔̐̎t̸̲̺͔̀̈́̐a̵̟͈̳͌y̵̫̑̀ ̸͙̰͚̈́̊̂ṭ̵̄̈́ḩ̷̦̠̑͠e̵̙̘̐ ̷͍͎̑͋c̵͎̯͘o̸͉̔͑͆u̴̻̲͛ṛ̴̦͝s̴̳̪̟̉͘e̸̛̛̥͎̲ ̴͉̲̓͊V̷̧͑̎̀a̶̮͎͒ṇ̵̼͝ñ̸͔̇͘ỳ̵̳̽͊.̷̫͙̼̂̌ ̶̟͒͋B̶̬̃̓ͅu̷̠͓̽̇͆t̶̲̓̔͋ ̴̬̓̀y̴̻͊̊͡ö̵͔́̚̚û̷͍̦̆̊ ̸͎̓͝f̷̢͙̬͡á̴̖͇̠̇ȋ̶̖̰̍l̵̼̙̺͋e̴̦̭͑d̷̩̩͕͑̑.̶̨̥͆̀͠ ̸̮̓T̶̢̗̝͒͋h̸͚͑e̴̲̯͐̚ ̴̘͗͛̃c̶̡͜͠h̸͔̓̋͟͟͠i̵̹̖͍͊l̵̟̓͡d̵̳̯̈́̔̂ ̵̪̰͖̒ì̵̥̦̌͜͝s̵̲̋͑ ̵̲̫̃̎s̶̩͔̃t̸̨̬̼͌͌i̶̪͍̐͋l̷̜̳͝l̷͉̓͡ ̴͓̠̓t̶͖͕̾̃̚h̸̡̤̊̀̊ę̷̍͜͝͡r̶̼̀̄ē̸̢̗̼.̵̱̼́̈́ ̷̮̈́̌͝Ÿ̷̘̫́͜ȍ̴̥̳u̸̢̜͛̀̍ ̵͍̱̬͌͐͒h̵̐͜a̴͚͙̰͊̆v̷̩̹̌͆̃e̷̫͆̚ ̵͖̞͊͗͒t̶̝͚̑̏͊ó̷̰̙̈́͜͝ ̸̢͔̏̕ͅg̶̳͐ȍ̶̝̭ ̸͍̻̠̽̊̚b̸̩̫̈́à̵̢͉͔̔͒c̵͈̞̠̽̚k̶̮̻͊͗ ̴̡̬̐t̶̤̓͛o̸̜̓̉ ̷̦̠̊ţ̴̯̈̓ḩ̷͈̖͋͌̈́e̴̺͐́ ̶̼̅̕p̷͓̝͝ȋ̴̺̊͌z̶̡̈̈z̵̪̊̅a̷̜͑͐p̶̤͝l̴̢̻͗̍͊e̴͚̟̺͊̈͐x̸͈͛̄ ̴̡̮͑̾͟a̷͓̯̾̍͐͟ń̸̥̎̔d̵̛̬̺̞̽͛ ̶̻̬̀͒̊f̷͎͙̻͆͌͌i̵̧͐͛͠n̶͋̓ͅi̷̮̻̽s̴̡̻̙̕͘ḧ̷̺̯́̆̕ ̵͍̹̀͝o̵͎̺̭̔͋͘f̴͇͠f̶͓̲̼͗ ̶̳͊͒͡w̷̧̞̃̉̕h̸̘͎̓a̴͒ͅt̴̮̻͗̌ ̴̡̱͙͐̿̚ȳ̵̘̽͡o̸͙̤̕u̸̪̻͂̓́ ̵͚͊̊͝c̸̱̙̗͋͛͠ǫ̴̢̠̏ǘ̶̦̓̔l̶͚̺͇̔̇͠d̵̢̦̻̏͊̔n̶̟̳̙̊'̴̊͜ͅṯ̸̍́ ̵͙͋̎d̴̳̳͚͐͗̕ǫ̴̭͌̽̓.̸̙̒̕ ̴̣̩̅͟N̷̙̜͍̏ȯ̶̝͜ẅ̵̝́͗.̶̥̥̀͊"

A painful headache came into Vanessa's head as it was clear that Mr. Miller was not happy. As the headache continued to go on, as Vanessa had accidentally released her duffle bag that had her white rabbit costume in it. As the security officer spoke again. Trying to talk some sense into Mr. Miller.

" Please, Mr. Miller I can't go back to the pizzaplex tonight.I....."

But before Vanessa could even finish another headache came as she quickly collapsed onto her knees, and quietly screamed as to not draw any attention towards herself. It was bad enough that management demoted her security clearance, and told her to stay away for the night, and Mr. Miller being angry and punishing her. But she did not want anyone that was living in this apartment with her to think that she was crazy. Then Mr. Miller spoke again.

"N̵̏͒͟͠o̷͔͕̾̐ͅ,̵͚̎͆ ̶̲̼̻̈́̓i̴̠̓̋͘s̸͖̞̒̾n̷̳̾͐'̷͙̮̾͘ẗ̶͎̹̯́ ̵̞̣̬͋ą̶̝̈͊ṉ̶̩͍̆̔ ̷̯̩̈͌o̶̢̲͕͂͠p̴̲̈́ṯ̸̙̾̾ǐ̵̗̫o̷̝͗n̴͕͙̱̅͐̊!̸̹̰̥̽̽̔ ̸̧͓̩͆͡͝Ï̸̥̺̊,̵̲̰̱͒͝ ̶̡̽̋ͅt̵͔͙̋̀h̷̜̗̄̇ǒ̶̯̎ǘ̵͉͇̪g̴̹̹̀h̵̺̀̐͟t̸̠̭̼̏ ̵̬̽̎́I̵̧̻̐̓͊͜ ̵̹̕t̷͉̣̽͑o̴̝͛̓̕͜l̶͈̝̆d̵̗̱̀̈́͌ͅ ̴͇̜͗̽͡y̴̨͠ǫ̵͕͈͘û̵̖͍̠͝͡ ̵̤̀t̷̛̤͉̭h̶̿̋͟͝a̷̰̒̈́͂t̸͙͓̄̀̈́ ̴̨̲͎̽̐̏a̸̜̾ ̵̲̲͙͒͋̕l̷̺̹̼̈́o̶̠̮̦̅̕ǹ̸͎̮g̶̛͚ ̸͉͓̌̓͝t̷̼͝͡i̴̯̅͋͘ṁ̴͔̂ẽ̴͍̜ ̵̰̞̓̄͡a̸̦̹̭͝g̴̮͕̈̇ỏ̵͈̯̝.̷̺̰̻͆ ̷̨͈̽̑̚I̴̬̩͒ ̴̞͍͔̌͆e̶͈̮̋v̶̗͝e̷͓͔͋n̶̢͓̯͛͠ ̷̜͒͛̋t̸̺͆̓̓ô̵̹̺̭͊ļ̶͈̐͘d̷̡̪̍̆͠ ̷̮̽y̷̪͈̆́̏o̵̔̌͜͜u̵̩̓́͠ ̴̧̖̈́̏ḁ̴̹̫͆̃̀ ̶̢̞̲̈́͆͂l̴̲̥̑̐͟e̷͎̼͠ș̷̥͗͟ŝ̴̡̲̹̽̿o̶͖̭̓̀n̶̺͈̗͒́ ̶̙̜̉̐͗b̴̺̱̜̍͐̚ǘ̵̻̝̄t̶̬̰̩͐̕ ̸̖͖̔͟í̸̗͌f̸̩͒̓͛ͅͅ ̴̱̼͓̑̅̐y̶͎͆͟͠͝ọ̷̪̫̕ù̵͖͗̓ ̶̤̫̝̓̌n̷̰͍̏ͅe̸̩͆̑e̶̩̹̓̒d̷̘̂͐̈́ ̷͖̄a̸̢̻̘̅̿̍n̶̛̙̹̗̒̑o̸̧̗̯͊͊̐t̷̼̙̿̚͜ḩ̸̯́̿͝ẻ̵̟͇͂ͅr̷̡̹̊̆ ̶̧͍͗ō̶͚̖̭̈̈́ń̷̡̩̼ḛ̵̿͠,̵̱͙̍ ̴̹͓̊t̶͍̫̬̑h̶̝͖͈͂̚e̸͘͟͝n̵̾̍͟͟ ̷̳̻͔͐̅m̸̺̼̎̅̌a̴̤͊ẏ̷̰̈́͡b̶̥͔̍e̴̤͎͆̀̏ ̴͚̯̃̑͊I̵̽͛͟ ̶̹̰̐͐s̶̛̥̙̼͂h̸͕͑̄͝ŏ̸̝u̶̩̳̔̃͜͡l̷̦͈͑d̵̠͕̝̀̈̄.̸̨̔͂͘"