" Now, the most important task is to find those bastards anyhow as soon as possible and do their "hospitality" in proper way. They have no idea, with whom they have messed up and I will make sure that they know it before closing their eyes." He thought to himself and his body got shivered due to sheer anger he was feeling at that moment.

   After that Sidharth went to lake to calm his mind and heart. He had instructed Rana Sahab to inform him, if there is any problems in the hospital as he was staying there for night.

   Sidharth was as usual sitting near the lake just looking at somewhere. He was both physically and emotionally tired after all the drama and didn't realise when his body gave up which was still recovering from yesterday wounds. Soon he drifted into deep slumber and he slept there only.

   Around 2:00 a.m at night, Sidharth's sleep broke after hearing constant vibrations of his phone lying beside his head. With half closed, sleep driven eyes he received the call and within seconds, his eyes became wide in horror. He stood up in hurry and drove his car at it's maximum speed limit and reached hospital.He opened the door and literally ran inside as fast as he can. When he reached the floor where king was admitted, his steps faltered. He was scared to take any further step. After looking at the crowd there, he knew his worst nightmare had become reality. His whole body was shivering and he was on the verge of getting worst panic attack and  was about to fall down back on the stairs but Rana Sahab held him and hugged him tightly.

  "Chote Hukum, you need to be strong.
Now, since Bade Hukum is no more, you have to handle everything on his behalf. If you will fall weak then who will handle everything? Please." Rana Sahab could not say anything after that and bursted into tears.

   After hearing that, Sidharth hugged him back even more tightly. He badly needed something to hold onto that moment and Rana Sahab had given him that support. He was having difficulty in breathing too. He was not believing how cruel his luck is, once again he lost someone close to him, the only person whom he could call as a family and who had become his biggest support system in last few years. Now, he was feeling like that 10 years old Sidharth, standing all alone in front of his mother's pyre completely helpless and vulnerable. Once again he became all alone and this feeling was the most scary for him. Tears
were not stopping from his eyes.

   Rana Sahab realised that he had to act strong for him because he knew Bade Hukum would have expected him to do same.So,he wiped his own tears and with help of Samar who was standing beside them, made Sidharth sit on the nearby chair and made him drink some water.

   " Chote Hukum, please control yourself.
I know what you must be going through right now but we have to accept this as fate. If you will not handle yourself then you will fall ill and we can't afford that.You know, Bade Hukum always used to feel relaxed since you came. He wanted to do everything for you which he could not do for his son. He always held himself guilty for all hardships you went through and what happened to your parents, he wanted to compensate it to you as much as he could. You were his biggest strength and he always used to say that now he can die peacefully without any worry. He used to tell me that he can't see you weak and vulnerable because you were his pride.I am sure,right now also he must be feeling bad seeing you like this. Please say last good bye to him with smile, it will give peace to his soul." Rana Sahab tried his best to console him.

   Sidharth just kept looking at some far end with blank expressions.

   " How will my soul get peace, Rana Sahab? Do you have any idea about it?" Sidharth asked him still looking in the same direction.

   " Chote Hukum, I don't have answer of your question right now but I know one thing for sure, God tastes them only whom he finds capable enough to go through that and after passing those tests successfully, he gives his special rewards to them only. I hope, your tasting period
may end soon so that you can get your special reward.Till then, you have to keep fighting and winning too. This is the only way. Understood?" Rana Sahab explained to him.