Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The End of a New Beginning

[3rd Person POV]

A years has passed after a Human Hero been choosed. For the passed years too, the Hero who leading the alliance of Human, Spirit and God against the Demon King and his Demon Army.

The Hero slayed hundreds of demon from the 72 Demon Noble to the 4 Demon General. Now, the only one who left is the Demon King himself.

"March forward!"

"Demon King Castle just in front of us!"

"We have the Hero with Us! We don't need to fear the Demon King anymore!"

Over hundred thousands of Human, Spirit and even God soldier march forward toward the Demon King Castle. They no longer scared of the Demon King and his army for they believed on the Hero.

Currently, the Demon Army are doing they best to keep the the Human, Spirit and God Army from reaching they Demon King. This is how loyal they are to the Demon King.

Unfortunately, the Hero and her party already arrived on the Demon King Castle as they floating above his castle. One of her party member raised her staff and casted a magic spells that break the castle roof.

The Demon King smiled, looking at the sky where he can now see the Hero and her party.

Altaria, who now a grow up woman, weared a full body armor and a helmet, pointed her sword at Satan.

"Demon King Satan, today, you shall fall under my blade" She declared toward the Demon King.

"Then come and try it, Hero." Satan said with a smirk, still sitting on his throne. He welcome the Hero to try to kill him.

"Arrogant as always are you Demon King?" a man said with a grin on his face. His name is Edgar, the brawler of Hero party.

"Hmp! Your arrogance end here, Satan." a girl said with a cold voice, showing how much she hated the Demon King. Her name is Eliza, the mage of Hero party.

"May you be forever forgotten as God's Chosen Hero shall smith you, Devil." another man said, while adjusting his glasses. His name is Alba, the priest of Hero party.

Altaria raised her sword dashed forward, followed by Edgar who body glowing. Eliza and Alba casted a magic as a magic bind suddenly warped around Satan.

"Oh? This not a normal Binding Magic." He said, sensing something special with the bind but it still useless against him.

Satan easily break free from it as Altaria already appeared infront of him and swing her sword, a Holy Sword to be precisely.

He dodged it as he aware that this sword is a sword been made to kill him which mean it can damaged him if he be careless. But again, it may can damaged him but it still can't kill him.

"Don't forget that she not alone, Demon King!" Edgar shouted, deliver a seriee of punch to Satan who blocked it effortless, Edgar back away as Satan been blasted with a fire magic which do nothing to him.

Altaria charged forward and swung her sword only to be blocked by something, Demon Sword to be precisely. Altaria's Holy Sword and Satan's Demon Sword clashed with each other, creating a shockwave.

"Hoh? As I expected, your sword is not a normal by all mean is it, Hero?" Satan said, amused as he looked at Altaria's Holy Sword.

Altaria frowned as she don't want to revealed her sword. Her sword is manifestation of her own Source, inhabited by a incarnation spirit of Sephira, the Spirit Queen of Twilight and blessed with by Ordelia, the Goddess of Order.