Samaira looked at Sidharth with disbelief. She knew that already but she was shocked that Sidharth didn't even mention Aranya's name to her.

" Sidharth, I am asking you, tell me whatever he said right now, is it true? I just want yes or no as answer. Remember that day, you told me about leaving everything and I kept asking you how your grandfather agreed just like that but you didn't tell me anything. So, today I too want to know and from your mouth only. I am still giving you chance, so tell me, whatever he just said is true or not?" Samaira asked him with suppressed anger and gritted teeth.

    Aranya was shocked too after listening whatever Maan said. She was too much confused and was feeling like she will faint any moment with all this drama. At that very moment Maan tried to go past Sidharth and held Aranya's hands but before that Sidharth stopped him and gave death glare to Maan and threw his turban on him with so much anger.

" I guess you have forgotten what I said you that day. Don't forget, now she is not just my employee but my wife, so better be in your limits,got it?You want to prove in front of everyone that I am devil? Fine, I will show you how much of a devil I can be, just wait and watch. Now onwards, I will make sure that, you won't get a single rupee without my permission from your grandfather's properties and I will not transfer anything to you and I will keep everything to me whatever Bade Hukum has given to me. You will see the real devil, so be careful." Sidharth bursted on Maan like a roaring lion.

  Maan and whole family started fuming with so much anger. He was about to hit Sidharth but Samaira's words stopped him and he grunted with annoyance.

"It means, whatever he said is true? You made such kind of deal with him and I kept asking you but you didn't bother to tell me? Wow, I am really impressed. Thankyou for making me realise that, I am biggest fool alive and you, what kind of a girl you are? Don't you have an ounce of self respect in you? You agreed to get married to some stranger just because he is rich without even knowing him? Girls like you are biggest black spot on whole female population. I have never seen such a shameless gold digger in my whole life. You.." she was about to say more to Aranya but Sidharth's roaring voice stopped her and she got scared for a moment.

" Enough Samaira, just because you are my friend, it doesn't mean you can say anything and I will stand here silently. You can say anything to me but you don't have any right to say anything to her. Not just you, nobody has any right to say anything to her, don't forget she is Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat now and I won't tolerate anyone disrespecting my wife in any way, anyone means anyone. I am saying this for the first and last time for everyone here, you all know very well, I am going to be next heir of royal crown and the kind of respect and honour you give to me as a future king, I am expecting same kind of respect and honour for my wife too. I hope no one will forget this from here onwards. All of you will treat her, how wife of a king is being treated in royal family since centuries...am I clear??" Sidharth roared in front of everyone.

He was looking like a mad bull at that time. Everyone got shivers after listening him. Samaira was looking at him with disbelief, Maan and whole royal family with disgust and his staff with respect and admiration. King had content smile on his face and lastly, Aranya was feeling like her head was spinning and she won't be able to stand even for a minute. She got the biggest shock after hearing him.
She was not able to believe what was happening with her there and she thought she will loose her mind soon.

  " Wow. So, I was absolutely right. The moment you told me, your grandfather agreed with your decision of leaving everything,I knew,he will find something to trap you. I even warned you but you didn't listen to me and kept hailing him like some hero despite knowing what he did with your parents, with his own beloved son. You know what Sidharth, your parents were innocent and victims in whatever happened with them but you fell in his trap willingly after knowing everything. So, from here onwards, whatever will happen to you, you will be solely responsible for it and you can't even blame anyone for that. I can give you guarantee that this will be worst decision of your life and you will regret this very badly. You will never be happy and will be destroyed and there will be no one with you. Don't you feel, it's too much of a coincidence that your grandfather fell severely ill, and was almost on death bed when you were going to get US citizenship just after 2-3 months and at that time, you came to India after hearing about his condition then miraculously he survived after you agreed to take all the responsibility on your head and decided to live here only.
This time, when you decided to leave everything, again he fell ill and now on death bed and convinced you to do something and you did without any protest. I will not be surprised if he will be perfectly fit and fine within two days.
This girl is just his pawn to trap you forever. I kept warning you to not trust him blindly but you didn't listen to me and see the result in front of you. He made you, the man who never wanted to get married in the first place, got  married to some random girl so that you can remain in his trap forever. I told you he will destroy your life one day. If he didn't spare his beloved son whom he used to love the most, then who are you?
Now, I am seriously feeling pity for you."
Samaira taunted him.

   " Samaira, I know you care about me but as I told you before, I am not a child and can very well take care of myself. Please focus on your career and life and don't worry about me. I am extremely sorry if you felt hurt because of me but trust me, it was not my intention at all. I am not blaming you because you are justified at your place from where you are seeing everything but where I am standing, I have no regrets regarding anything. I am sorry once again for breaking my promise but I know, why I did that and I am not at all guilty for that. I will pray to God to keep you happy and healthy always and may you find someone who can love you the way you deserve. Take care." Sidharth said to Samaira with care and concern. Then he turned to one of his lady staff who used to look after his whole house.

   " Amma, please take Aranya to her room and give her food also as it's quite late. From now onwards, you will be with her and look after her. Aranya, please go with her, have food and take rest. You must be tired with all of this. I will talk to you later on." Sidharth told her. After that he turned around and addressed rest of the guests.

  " Thankyou to each one of you for coming here. Please have food before going." He said to them with folded hands and went where king was sitting on wheel chair with oxygen mask and drip attached to his chair. Two nurses and one ward boy was standing there too with him. With help of them and Rana Sahab, he shifted king to the ambulance which was parked there specially for him and then went to hospital.

   Everyone were standing there looking at each other but slowly they started going too. Maan and his mom left with so much anger. Even Rajveer and his family too. Samaira didn't know what to do, so she looked at Aranya last time with disgust and went away from there.

   Lastly, Aranya went to her room with confused mind and many more questions
but she could not get any answers. She reached her room, closed the door and again threw everything whatever came in front of her with so much anger.

   Around 9pm:-

  Aranya was sitting in the balcony attached with her room completely lost somewhere. Suddenly someone came there in front of her. She got scared for a moment but when she saw the person, her anger reached top of the roof.

  " What the hell you are doing here? Just go from here or else I will do something"
She replied with so much anger.

  "I came here to fulfill my promise which I have given to you yesterday ". Sidharth
replied with calm voice.

   Note:-

   Any idea about which promise he is talking about and what he is going to do now??🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫

  See you maybe on Saturday, till then,

  Happy reading and thankyou for reading my story and liking it...🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️