Chapter Twenty Nine.

Start from the beginning

"A little," Sarah nods, just to tease him further. 

"Yeah, um...we are gonna get you all back when you least expect it," Kie agreed.

"Watch your back, boys..." I flew them all a kiss, with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, well, I, for one welcome that challenge," Pope said.

"Me too," JJ nodded eagerly as I still tried to supress my urge to smile at him.

"So..." Pope said after a second. "did you guys, you know...?" He continued, enunciating the question.

"Reconcile our difference?" Kie finished his question in a mocking tone. The boys nodding.

"Not even close," I tutted, shaking my head as I leaned my elbowed on Kie's shoulder, who agreed with me, nodding her head.

"But..." Sarah spoke up, pausing for dramatic effect as the boys looked up at us all interested. "We are willing to work together," she informed.

"You know what?" John B looks like a cute puppy who has seen the beach for the first time as he smiles up at us. "That's a victory!" He celebrated along with JJ and Pope who whooped and laughed as he clapped.

"Yep! Woogity-woogity-woogity!" Pope and JJ did a handshake. 

A small smile slipped past me from their excitement as I looked to the other two girls and winked at them. 

"You know what it was, guys?" JJ laughed as he looked at John B and Pope. "Hydroponic!" he answered.

"Don't say that!" Pope shakes his head.

"Alright, shut up," John B rolled his eyes at the two boys bickering--whose conversation made me almost laugh out loud like an idiot--as my brother turns to look at us three again. "You guys ready to jack some loot?" He smirked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Birdie!" I rolled my eyes at him, the smile breaking through.

"Yeah, whatever," "Yep" Sarah and kie replied as we all jumped into the Pouge. 

Sarah and John B getting engrossed in a conversation about how our night went on the boat, Kie and Pope laughing something as JJ held out his hand for me and I took it, jumping into the boat.

"You still mad at me, princess?" JJ asked, looking at me as he scratched the back of his head. He looked adorable when he was sincerely worried and nervous. 

"Hm...Maybe, I don't know," I shrugged, playing along to tease him more. "You did trick me..." I said.

"Uh...I'm sorry?" He said. "You know, we just wanted you all to be friends..." he added lowly. Everyone else on the boat too engrossed in their conversation to notice how close JJ and I stood.

"Yeah, well it didn't particularly work out so..." I tutted, looking away.

JJ grabs my chin softly to make me look at him again as my hands place themselves on his sides. "I'll make it up to you, babygirl..." He stated. "I promise," he added in a whisper, his hot minty breath falling on my ear as he pulled me closer.

"I'd like to see you try, 'cause I'm really...really mad at you," I smirked back at him. 

-----

[⚠ Warning: light sexual content ahead]

We had arrived back at the Chateau, John B parking the Pouge on our dock and JJ tying it up. Sarah and I sat at the front of the boat, waiting to get home and get fresh. 

Kie wanted to go home and shower and get ready, also needing to inform her parents as they were kind of like helicopter parents. And Pope had to get Heyward's boat back, so he dropped Kie along the way.