Chapter Twenty Nine.

~~~~

Out of touch in harmony...

Designer drugs from dead end streets...Break the air to feel the fall...Or just feel anything at all...

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

"UH-OH"

"You guys forgot your keys or something?"

"Need a tow?"

Kiara, Sarah and I were all out on the nose of Heyward's boat. Kie and Sarah sitting on the boats' edge as I stood beside Kie, my arm resting on her shoulder as we glared at the boys, who continued to tease us as the HMS Pouge glide closer to us.

"Hey girls..." I spoke up, lowly catching both of their attention. "Let's not give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," I said.

"Of course not,"

"Absolutely not," They both agreed with me as we smirked to ourselves.

"You gotta admit, it was a bit funny?" John B smiled at us as all, earning nothing but icy cold glares from us.

"John B," Sarah warned him, sternly.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie rolled her eyes at my brother while I kept my gaze cold and put on my poker face to seem angry.

"I'm always plannin'," My brother grins back at us.

"Some patriarchal bullshit," I replied.

"Yeah, that sucked," Sarah agreed with me, nodding her head.

"It's actually a miracle, we didn't kill each other," I added to Sarah's reply.

"You still love us, though, right?" JJ asked, a small smile on his face, as he looked at us, his striking baby blue orbs lingering on me a moment longer, as I try to keep on my poker face.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," I shrugged in response, seeing his cute--dimpled smile fall, although John B or Pope didn't notice that change. I tried harder to hold my poker face on and suppressed my urge to smile widely at him and squish his cheeks together to kiss his feather-soft pink lips.

"Yeah, whatever," Kie shrugged alongside me.

Pope leans down and throws that rope to Kie to tie off the Pouge with Heyward's boat, so that we could get on with them. "Here," He said as he did so. Kie ties off the boat, to stabilize it enough so we could all get into the Pouge.

"Hey, you still hate me?" My brother looks up at the blonde girl, a sincere look on his face as he tried not to show how bad he would feel if his new girlfriend already hated him.