Everything Calm Before Worse Is Coming

Start from the beginning

2.

3

3.

(All these photos were from Pinterest

(All these photos were from Pinterest. You can change it if you want by your preference.)

After I got out of my bedroom, I saw Cypher chilling for a while.

"Heya Cy, just back from battle?"
"Yep, the toilet is now less than expected. "
"Nice, do you think we all winning?"
"Hmm not sure. Something feels fishy about this."
"Welp gotta head to the party. Take care of the base."
"Y/n, take care of yourself too, and be careful on the way there."
"Okay, mom."

They were silent for a while when I called them Mom. I left the base and started my motorbike engine. I check all the presents before I ride my way to the party.

When I arrived and parked my bike there, the party seemed more flashy and fun. I entered the base and saw a lot of cameramen and speakermen having fun and chilling with the party.

I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind, turn around, and see my favorite people aka C-477, D-432, and Sc-5768. I greeted them and D-432 went to get food for a moment so it only three of us.

"So enjoy your first-time party, heh?"
"Technically for alliance so yeah."
"Plus we are all able to celebrate New Year's Eve during this war not only that the toilet now is less."
"I know, but I think something feels weird. Between all this toiletless attacked us and the Gman is rarely shown out in the city."
"Don't worry,  how about enjoying the party while we still have time? Maybe this will be the last party? Who knows."
"Okay."

D-432 finally came back with food and all of us had fun tonight. Then there was a speech from 2 of the alliance leaders. When it was my turn, I took a deep breath and tapped the mic before I started my speech.

"Welcome everyone to the New Year party, it has been almost a year since we all had war with the Skibidi toilet. Thank you all for helping the war and might someday everything will go back to normal like how we used to... But with a new generation.

As you all know, throughout this war, I never really thought I survive this long enough. I may miss my human friends and family but maybe after this war, I might see them.

I also want to thank my partners and all the other unit members for fighting these toilets. Some of your units may have fallen or sacrificed but their bravery will always be remembered.

So let's keep up and fight for our lost ones so their sacrifice will never be wasted. Thank you and have a good New Year's Eve."

All cameramen and speakermen clapped hands for me and my speech as I went head to the open space of the base where I could see the moonlight. I feel a tear fall from my eye when I remember all the good times in the past with my mom,(b/f/n) and other people I care about.

I feel a hand on my shoulder which I know who it from.

"Human, are you okay?"
"im... Fine,432."
"Wow, now call by my number?"
"Yep, we know like almost a year so why not?"
"Well then human, you should also let me call you by your name too."
"Okay then call me y/n then."
"Nice name. It represents you very well."
"thanks. Oh, that reminds me."

I take out a gift box for D-432 and give it to him.

"Here is your New Year present for you."
"Thanks, hu- I mean y/n."
"Hehe, you're welcome. Now do you know where 477 and Sc?"
"Well, they said they want to meet up with Titans so maybe outside the base?"
"Well let's go meet them then."
"Sure."

Both of us went outside and saw 477 and SC having a nice conversation with 2 Titans.

"Heya guys, happy new year."
"Happy New Year to you, Human."
"So it has been almost a year since I joined the alliance and I have some gift for you guys."
"Even for me?"
"Yep even for you, big guy."

I gave a gift for 477 and 3 gifts at Sc.

"1 is for you and 2 is a surprise for them."
"Thanks, human."
"You welcome. That is the only way I can repay you all for the war and yeah my time in the alliance."
"sooo I heard D-432 call you by your name and you call him by his number, why?"
"Easy, we all work together and trust each other."
"So it means you trust me and Sc too?"
"Yep, want me to call you by number too? Except for Sc because I already call him that ever since I started to join the alliance."
"sure. And can I call yours too?"
"Yep, sure."
"soo who wanna karaoke for a while?"
"Me, let go"

So me and 432 just ran inside the base for karaoke. I hope this day just lasts longer but yeah also focus on the war too.

Meanwhile unknown place

"Sir, the parasite is ready."
"Good good, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."
"...."
"Anyways ready for the release of the parasite and the infected next week."
"Roger that, sir."
'Sorry human, I had to do what I had to.'

(Let the alliance have a 'break' before something bad is coming for them. hehe.
???:*sigh* Do you really have to do this?
Yep. Anyways when the readers have reached 1K, I make a Q and A chapter.

-Darkirl:D)