Chapter 3

Mia

After leaving the therapist office, I dropped Scott off and drove to find my way to the location. After driving for forty-five minutes, I realized that this location is in the middle of nowhere. The area was wooded and didn't have people or other houses in sight. Eventually, I landed eyes on one huge house. I checked the address to see I was where I needed to be. I grabbed my luggage and went on inside the house.

As I opened the door I noticed Dria with a bored expression on her face. I was glad to see her . We greeted each other and made small talk.

After a while of talking, we turned to the staircase to see Dr. Anthony coming down. The room fell completely silent and all you could hear is the sound of us breathing. He looked over both of us as if he was choosing.

"Hi ladies, nice to see you two are here. I want to welcome you and wish all of you good luck. First, you'll be split into two rooms. Mia, your room is upstairs to the left and Dria, your room is to the right, across from Mia's. My room is upstairs straight back. You'll be coming there often." I walked away and went up stairs with one of the women on my mind. I couldn't help but to think about Mia. She gave me an innocent but sexy vibe. I wanted to see what she was all about before working on her case.

I laid on my bed bored since Dria was acting funny, so I didn't bother talking to her.

I decided I would take a shower and get ready for bed so I can be prepared for tomorrow. I grabbed my stuff to shower and noticed Dria doing the same. I rushed through the door so I could get to the bathroom first causing us to end up bumping into each other on our way out. "I'm so sorry." We said simultaneously. "It's okay." We both said at the same time, as we both squatted to pick up what she dropped. "It's my fault." Once again, we spoke at the same time. Eventually, we both started walking to the bathroom and made friendly conversation, joking about what had just taken place. Her mood had brightened up as we talked about more about the unbelievable feat we'd taken today.

When we got to the bathroom door, there was a note.

All of the other bathrooms are being fixed, you all will be sharing this one.
- Anthony

Damn. I opened the door and the bathroom was enormous. "Well this may sound weird, but we're both girls. We can shower together." Dria said .

I turned around to face her and saw that she was already undressed. Under her clothes, she has a nice body that I never paid much attention to in the past. She walked over and began running the water.

"Eh, I guess. Why not?" I said. I started undressing and could feel her eyes on me as she fixed her bun in the mirror.

I climbed into the shower and washed myself up. Shortly after, Dria climbed in as well. I moved over to make room but she came even closer, ridding any of the space between us. We locked eyes with one another as she slowly but surely leaned in. Our lips collided, making my pussy drip.

I feel ashamed that I'm already hooking up with someone in the house, though we've only been here no longer than four hours. Those feelings went away once I felt her slip her hand between my legs. Dria rubbed my clit slowly, making my knees shake. I began getting really into it and reciprocating the favor. We both moaned loudly, letting the sounds bounce off of the wall making great echoes.

August

I made my way to the bathroom when I heard the loud moans of two women. As I got closer, they became even louder. My curiosity is raising as I get closer and closer. I quietly walk into the bathroom to keep from startling the two and snapping them out of their moment. I slowly slid the glass door to the shower back.

"Dr. Anthony!" Mia and Dria both shouted. I stood there in amazement at the sight of their bodies up against each other. The water dripping down their bare bodies made it even harder to resist. Dammit I can't do this anymore.

"Come up to my room. We need to talk." I started walking away and noticed that they were still standing in shock. "Now!" I shouted, causing them to quickly move around and get themselves together. Dria turned the water before they both jumped out quickly and tried to grab a towel.

"Leave em , there will be plenty upstairs. We might just need all of them." I held the door open for both of them so they could go upstairs to my room.

Once I made it into my room, the girls were awkwardly sitting far from each other. They looked everywhere but in my face as if they were ashamed.

Mia spoke up first. "I'll be the first one to say that I sincerely apologize. I didn't expect this to happen and I know this isn't what we came here for. I'm sorry."

Dria joined in. "Like she said, I apologize for what's been done. I know we're supposed to be here working on our relationships with our men at home, but we're taking advantage of the opportunity in the worst way."

"You know what? I don't think y'all really mean it so something gotta be done so y'all can understand what I'm all about." The girls looked up at me, not understanding what I meant or if their apologies were disregarded. All their answers came to them when I swiftly dropped my jeans. Their eyes widened in shock at the sight of my hard dick. They looked at each other and back at me.

"Dria, get over here."

-----

Like , Comment , Enjoy
💓