Chapter Twenty Four~ Only for you

Comenzar desde el principio

His fingers thrust in and out of my pussy whilst holding me down. A soft whimper leaves my lips when his thumb presses against my already swollen clit. "Please." I whisper faintly, and my eyes flutter open to see a devilish smirk on his lips. My thighs were already starting to shake, my body felt so overstimulated within seconds.

He looks at me with a look of tenderness, he looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world. I did the most unexpected thing, I grabbed his silver chain, playing with it inbetween my fingers. Then I yanked him towards me, our lips brushing and our eyes looking at one another's.

"What happened to punishing me?" I ask teasingly, my lips forming into a smirk when I feel his dick get harder against my thigh. "I was going to let you off easy-" He pauses, and before I know it his hand was slipping underneath me to flip me over.

My face in the pillows and his hands on my hips to guide my ass up. A gasp leaves my lips when I feel his hand palming my fucking ass. "-But now?" He chuckles darkly. "-I'm going to make you fucking scream."

I choke on my own breath when his hand comes down on my ass. I almost didn't fucking realize that this was Killian, he was always cold or soft. But this was rough Killian, fucking kinky Killian. I arch so my ass is in the air for him. "Was that supposed to hurt?" I smirk against the pillows but quickly eat my words when his hand comes down on my ass once more, harder this time and he didn't try and soothe the burn.

"You want me to teach that loud mouth a fucking lesson?" I moan when he slaps my ass again.

The burn on my ass, the aching in my pussy, the way my nipples go hard every slap. It was all well enough to make me cum instantly. "Threatening me with a good time, darling?" I moan against the pillows when his finger goes into my pussy at this angle. My thighs clamped together, his fingers teasing my aching pussy that begs for a release. "These walls, Aaliyah-" He pauses, his fingers deep inside of me. "-Their soundproof, love. So nobody will hear you fucking scream to god."

I scream when he thrusts into me with no warning. My legs spread, I was on all fours and his dick was already hitting my g spot. "Killian!" My moans echo the room, his large dick poking at my sensitive spots.

"Tell me when to move." He groans softly, his hand trailing up my back. Then his hand pulled on my fucking hair, pulling me back so his dick could go even deeper. My whimpers and moans slip, yet the pleasure mixes with the pain. I feel so stretched out it fucking hurts, he makes me feel so goddamn full. "You can move." I whisper breathlessly.

"You're taking it so good for me, angel." He assures, his hand slips away from my hair and to my waist. He thrusts out of me and then goes inside of me roughly, my tight hole clenching against him.

I need him. I need him to corrupt me, fuck me, ruin me in everyway shape or form. I don't care, I'm so clouded by lust all I want is his dick deep inside of me, his hand wrapped around my neck and his lips- god I want his lips so bad.

~Killian Knight~

I wanted to kiss her. Make her kiss me as my dick stays buried in her sweet pussy. "Turn me around." She demands, and even though she's being demanding, her body is submitting to me. Her words may seem as if she's in control, but her body quivers at the way my dick stays buried inside of her tight hole.

My jaw clenches as I thrust out of her, flipping her around so I could see her pretty face. Our bodies covered in sweat as my hand wraps around her neck. My dick slides back into her easily. "Your so fucking wet." I state, staring at her as her eyes roll back.

I should go slow for her, make it less painful but I think she likes the pain. The way her moans echoed in the room when I spanked her perky ass makes me believe she likes a little pain. I thrust into her faster, picking up my pace as her tits bounce and her moans slip from her mouth uncontrollably. She's a goddamn goddess, my fucking goddess. My hand wraps around her neck as I stare into her pretty eyes. "Who's are you, Aaliyah?" My dick stops deep inside of her and her breath gets caught in her throat.