No one is gonna steal you from me

Start from the beginning

"Kim, are you okay?" She asked I just shook my head and asked her for a dance, to which she agreed, I grabbed her waist and watched porchay who was also glancing in my direction,

He watched me with a frown on his face but I averted my gaze giving my attention towards Janet.

But what angered me was when a boy approached porchay for a dance, which he thought for a moment and agreed.

No one's POV

Porchay watched Kim who was dancing with a girl, who was looking so beautiful.

"It's okay, she is perfect for you." He said tears glistening in his eyes. His friends were already dancing so he was alone but a boy approached him who looked so beautiful like an angel.

"Hello, Pretty boy, are you alone?" He asked with a smile.

"Umm, I-i came with my friends but they left me alone," Chay said frowning a bit.

"Then, Mind if I ask you for a dance?" He asked.

"U-uhmn-h." Chay stammered a bit.

"Don't worry I won't do anything." He said assuring the scared boy." Well, My name is Takahashi fumiya."

"I am porchay anurak." Porchay said shaking his hands with the boy.

"Nice to meet you porchay, Now can I have the dance with you." He said kissing the back of porchays hand.

"Umm, Okay," Chay said and the boy brought him on the dance floor.

He grabbed Porchay's waist and put Porchay's hands on his shoulders, He swayed their body on the music pulling the youngers body close to his.

"Can I say something, porchay?" He asked looking into Porchay's big doe eyes. Chay nodded.

"You are so beautiful," Fumiya whispered, Chay felt his cheeks heat up making the older chuckle at the boys cuteness.

But unknown to them someone was shooting daggers in their direction, Chay felt uneasy so, he excused himself and left the place immediately.

Fumiya watched Porchay's retreating figure. "Now everything is clear, why he has that necklace and why Hades want him."

Porchay went out, Inside an alley beside the restaurant feeling a bit stressed and watched the moon. His eyes teared thinking about Kim with another girl.

"Hey, boy are you alone here?" He turned around when he heard a voice. He found a drunk man in his early 40's

"Look I am not in a good mood leave me alone." He said in a stern voice.

"Ha, do you think I will let you leave easily huh, Well you look ravishing." He said grinning and approaching the poor boy.

"Stay away or I will scream." He said fear was lacing in his voice But before he could say anything the man put his hands on Chay's mouth blocking him from screaming. His voice muffled.

The man started to sniff his neck biting it porchay was struggling but it wasn't any use so, he Bite on his hands making the man stop his action while holding his bleeding hands from Porchay's biting.

"You bastard." Saying this he banged the beer bottle on Porchay's head making his head bleed. The man laughed grabbing Porchy's collar and bringing him up, smirking.

"You think you can beat me huh!!!!! Little slut." Saying this he brings his face close to Porchay's face.

"Please leave me," Porchay said crying. The man just smirked and was about to kiss Porchay, Porchay closed his eyes feeling tired from struggling and accepting his truth.