5 | 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

"Mm thanks."

"Want me to order us takeaway?" he mumured, noticing Y/N's distant mood.

"Yeah, I want Domino's."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Are you sure you're allowed to eat food like this?" Y/N watched as Hyunjin took a bite of the pizza, "You know, being a model and all."

Hyunjin shrugged, "A little treat once in a while won't hurt."

"Yeah but aren't you supposed to like maintain your weight or something?" Y/N wondered as she dug into her pizza.

"Like I said, a little treat once in a while won't hurt," Hyunjin reassured Y/N, "Don't worry."

Y/N was sitting between Hyunjin's legs, back pressed against the older man's chest as he trailed kisses along Y/N's jaw. "Mm Hyunnie...I'm trying to eat..."

"Sorry, I can't help it, you're just so perfect." the brunette hummed happily, content with Y/N's position between his legs.

They sat like that for a few minutes, munching on pizza, Y/N occasionally shifting between Hyunjin's legs.

"Hyunnie...I did something bad..." Y/N spoke quietly, staring at the wall as she felt the older shuffle behind her. "I had a friend, but I betrayed his trust because of my own stupid insecurities. I feel bad about it and I don't know how to apologise."

The model hummed thoughtfully, a hand tracing up and down Y/N's thigh. "Well, taking responsibility is the first step. Tell him your actions weren't acceptable, acknowledge that you've hurt him and understand why it hurt him."

Y/N bit her lip, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"Lastly, show your sincere regret and promise that it will never happen again. Your friend may not forgive you, but it's still important that you apologise, regardless." Hyunjin's voice reverberated in Y/N's ear, deep and monotonous.

"Wow...thank you, that was actually...good advice." Y/N breathed, shocked at how honestly Hyunjin had answered her.

"Anytime, for you." the older murmured, his hand sliding under Y/N's shirt.

"H-hey!" Y/N sat up, flustered, turning to look at the man behind her, an amused smirk pulling at his lips.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Two weeks later, with still no contact from Y/N. That's when Felix decided he'd had enough. He'd visit Y/N himself.

That opportunity came a week later. Felix sat down with Y/N in her kitchen, sipping on the herbal tea which Hye had prepared them.

"I'm sorry," Y/N mumbled, still unsure if she would be able to apologise properly for her actions without somehow making things worse, "I shouldn't have done that. I guess I was just insecure cause...we haven't really done anything yet which makes us anything other than friends, so I felt unimportant to you."

Felix smiled, genuinely happy to hear those words coming from Y/N's mouth. "I forgive you," he placed a gentle kiss to Y/N's hand as he looked the younger in the eyes, "And you are important to me."

Y/N's eyes locked with his, drowning in dark chocolate browns, highlighted with a subtle shimmer in his eyes.

Felix continued, "And you know Y/N, I really like you. I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time."

"Can you give me a minute?" Y/N blurted out. She felt slightly overwhelmed at the moment.

"Sure." Felix nodded and stepped out of the kitchen for a few minutes, allowing Y/N some privacy.