[ two ]

It's been about 2 days since I saw Bada after the other day, I've just been at home because we didn't have dance class for the rest of the week.

I've been feeling like such a failure since that day, and what happened in the car. Falling for a straight woman is one thing but she also had a boyfriend!?

Luck was not on my side at all.

We have been texting a little bit here and there about dance classes and just little things girls tend to gossip about, She's such a fun and lovely person to talk to and have as a friend but I don't want "just friends"...why did she have to have a stupid boyfriend.

I've also spent my time telling my friends every detail of when I was with Bada for those two days, All I have to say is they are definitely delusional like me.

After sitting in my bed rethinking my life decisions for hours I finally got up to get ready, I'm supposed to be going to the club with my girlfriend later today.

I only had 20 minutes to get ready because I was procrastinating once again.

Story of my life.

My makeup and hair were now done so now I had to find an outfit now, it was pretty easy because I'd been saving this outfit for when I finally went to the club again, it was a mini black skirt with white stripes and a tight corset top which made my boobs look 10 times bigger than they actually are.

I downed myself in my favourite perfume and then headed out the door.

As I got outside my friend Audrey was already waiting for me in her car. I excitedly ran to her car and got in.

"Damn, you look good asf girl, who are you trying to impress at the club?" she said amused.

"Oh shut it, you know I only try to look good for myself" I quickly stood up for myself.

"Yeah whatever," she let out then started driving to the club.

"You fr have to start trying to find a small summer fling, you're so lonely and always in that damn room of yours"

"Ugh don't start with that, Even if I wanted a summer fling, finding one in the club is the worst idea because they are all sl*ts" I rolled my eyes.

"Fair point"

The rest of the car ride was quiet, not awkward just comfortable.

We reached the club a few minutes later, it was crammed and I was just begging no one to steal my phone because bitches are animals nowadays.

As we walk into the club they scan our IDs's then let us in.

Under the influence of Chris Brown playing, That's my fucking song, I snatched my friend to the dance circle that was formed and started dancing like there was no one around. The lights were flickering pink, purple and blue and they kept alternating that, it was pretty hot but nothing I couldn't handle, after a while of dancing I told Audrey to give it to get us drinks.

I make my way to the bar and a very handsome man greets me, Sadly I'm not into men.

"Hi ma'am, what are we getting today?" He raised a question to me while he was moving and bouncing a little bit to the music playing.

"Can I get a blue hawaïenne and one sex on the beach please" I requested and he nodded.

"Coming right up"

I stood there eyeing the crowd and the people dancing from the bar. It was a pretty good day and I'm glad I got out of my house.

Later the guy at the bar hands me my drinks and I make my way back to the dance floor but then I bump into someone.