Remembering old days

After leaving the elevator, he walked towards the girl who was sitting in the hotel lobby.
"Dae hyun , let's go now .the girl said.

They then exited the hotel. He said to somin , " i will drop you off at your home," and opened his car door for her.

She wanted to say no but didn't say anythingthing. After all he was already standing there, opening the door.

She told him her address and they drove  towards her location.

We haven't met in a long time. Now that i'm here, we should meet more often.

she nodded,looking a little
tense as she clenched her bag strap.

"I also want to say sorry for my behaviour at the party."

"It's ok," she replied.

He continued," I was just shocked to see you working there. I know you wanted to become an actress ,and saw you.."

"I am working on it ,"somin interrupted  before he could say anything further.

"As you know ,for some people, it takes more hard work to reach where they want to be. I also participate in  auditions and seize any opportunity so that I can achieve what I want. However ,I cannot chase my dream recklessly; i also need money,which is why I need a well-paying job."

After a moment of silence, he said, "somin ,if you need help i am there for you . You know , don't hesitate if you have any trouble."

She replied ,"I know ,thank you ."

"You can stop here." she said.

"But we have not reached yet."He said

"There is not much space. Your car is not able to enter that side. My home isn't that far from here. I can go."

She stepped outside of the car and said goodbye to him.

He also got out and said he would  walk with her.

He parked his car near the convenience store and told her to wait a minute.

She is waiting for him,he comes from behind and gave her ice cream. She smiles and they walk  while eating ice cream.

She remembers how every time in high school he gave her ice cream when school ended.

She says , "my home is nearby. Do you want to drop me off at the front gate?"

He laughed and said "okay,okay i will go when I see you enter the house from here ."

She didn't argue with him and walked towards her home. When she reached the entrance, she turned towards him and said," thank you for tonight's dinner. I hope in the future i will also be able to invite you to a fancy dinner."

He said ,"you don't need to do that , i will be happy if you  invite me for a homemade meal "

She waved goodbye and entered.

Then he walked towards his car and drove towards his home, thinking about the school days.
Even now ,he doesn't have the guts to confess his feelings to his crush. He was happy just spending time with her . He remembered the time he fell for her.

She was performing on the stage, and seeing her at that moment, he knew she is the one. After that year , coincidentally she was in her class . He was going to avoid her because he was in denial that he like her. But after sometime, they became friends and he likes how simple and polite she was as a person.