***she woke up to hands touching her and she found Alphalette taking off her dress***
Masai: don’t touch me!!!
***he stopped***
Alpha: I just wanted to put on your pjs
Masai: don’t touch me
***he sighed and he raised his hands moving away from the bed***
Masai: don’t ever touch me wangkutlwa ( you hear me)
***he swallowed hard.....his heart broke....he didn’t like the look she has on her face***
Alpha: im sorry mami
***she ignored him and she sat on the edge of the bed and she took off her dress and wore her pjs herself....she stood up and felt dizzy and she sat down again with her hand on her forehead....Alphalette moved closer***
Alpha: whats wrong
Masai: im not your concern anymore so mind your own business
***he sighed***
Alpha: Masai
Masai: or keng you want me to spell it out for you....ITS OVER
***he swallowed hard as his heart beat faster***
Alpha: I know I messed up Masai but that I wont accept
Masai: its not up to you....ga ke sa go nyaka ( I don’t want you anymore)...its over
Alpha: no its not
***she chuckled****
Masai: you wanna bet
***he didn’t say anything he just looked at her***
Masai: I stayed away from my own twin, a person I shared a womb with wena o mang ( who are you)
***he clenched his jaws looking at her....his mind is running wild and his heart is beating fast***
Masai: go to your short base as you called her cause as for me im done with you...tomorrow im going back home
***he sighed and he sat on the edge of the bed***
Alpha: we are not over and we will never be
***he said it too calmly***
Alpha: punish me all you want but a break up will never happen Masai
Masai: you wanna bet
Alpha: im not gonna argue with you about this...you are angry and hurt and you’re not thinking straight
Masai: I said my piece gore you’re in denial is not my business
***she got up again and she didn’t feel dizzy this time around so she went to the bathroom leaving Alphalette sitting there with his mind all over the place***
.
.
.

IN TSHIMO’S BEDROOM

***Gaza snuck inside Tshimo’s bedroom and got in her bed....she got startled when she felt a body spooning her***
Gaza: its me relax
***but she didn’t relax....her heart started beating fast***
Tshimo: you shouldn’t be here Gee....this is your father’s house and we should respect it
***his hand went to her curve then to her ass and he squeezed it....he kissed her neck as he pushed his hard rot on her ass...she could feel how hard it was and her clit twitched***
Tshimo: Gee
Gaza: I’ll be quick
Tshimo: we cant...
***he took off her pj***
Tshimo: Mabunda
Gee: mama
***he said getting between her legs and he blocked her entrance with his mushroom head and pushed in....she moaned and he groaned***
Gaza: not too loud mama
***he said as he started to move and Tshimo bit her lower lip trying by all means to be quiet but the slow love making Gaza was giving her is way too sweet.....he moved his waist as if his dancing to a rumba dance groaning lightly***
Gaza: sh*t I love you mama
***he went to her face and kissed her as he moved going deeper....Tshimo’s eyes filled with tears as she thought about what she did and that this might be the last time she gets to be with him and also feel him like this***
Tshimo: I love you too Mabunda...i swear I love you too
Gaza: I know mama
***he said still moving and he made sweet and slow love to her and after they both came they fell asleep  in each other’s arms***
.
.
.
IN ALPHALETTE AND MASAI’S BEDROOM

***Masai is fast asleep...she put pillows between them and Alphalette is still awake staring at the ceiling.... he wished he could just turn the hands of time.....he wishes he got up after that dream and went to bath with muthi like his ancestor told him to....He also wishes he turned and walked away when he found Tshimo at that balcony....he wonders how Gaza will react if he finds out....He sighed and turned his head and he looked at Masai sleeping and he swallowed hard....her cries still ring in his head....he hurt her right after he promised her he will never hurt her.....He turned back and faced the ceiling and his mind continued to run wild***
.
.
.
IN THE MORNING (BNB)