When the prices are too high

Start from the beginning

Paul: (to Vic) hey its cool, he already ...

Shop-keeper: (to Vic) are you bribing me kid? (he collects the cash from the table with a hurry)

Vic: no... I thought there was a fee?

Paul: dude, he let it slide, you didn't have to drop that money

Vic: (raises his eyebrows) h-hey old man, if you would be so kind, can - get my money back?

Shop-keeper: ... (waves his hand) pick anything you want

Vic: 'hehe'

Paul: phew

The shop-keeper signaled Paul to come him - which he did

Shop-keeper: are you sure about this guy? I don't like his eyes

Paul: it's okay uncle, Vic's my friend so you can trust me

Shop-keeper: ... 'frowns' how reassuring

Vic then spent the next 5 minutes picking different cans of yoghurt from 10 different countries, he puts in the ones he picked in a carton and lifts it up

Vic: how come? How come they're so exotic?

Paul however only picks a bottle of water from the refrigerator - his uncle made him pay for it though. He picks a few other things but he hid them in his pockets.

They later left the store, both being satisfied with what they had gotten

Vic: can't believe these were five bucks each, they'd be going for around 900 at the other shops, they wouldn't see me again 'laughs'

Paul: but you wasted your life savings on yoghurt

Vic: meh, I'll get another one

And they turn towards the main school area and walk down the road, Paul trying to call a cab on his phone and Vic carrying box that blocked his sight. Watching them from behind is Vivian - she's a friend of Vic who often hanged out at a restaurant near that district. She was making her way to the main road when she saw Vic and Paul come out from the alley.

Vivian: hmm

Being curious, she went into the alley to see if she could find anything interesting, but it was empty - it wasn't intriguing at all. She was taking her leave when her eyes met with slide door knob.

Vivian: ...? (she shakes her head and turns around and runs away)

A few hours later

Vic went back to the district, this time with a bag. Vivian had called earlier and told him to meet her at that very district.

Vic: well, here I am (he said as he saw Vivian) what is it?

Vivian was leaning on the wall of an old shop scrolling through social media, she looked up to look at Vic but her eyes went back down when she saw him

Vivian: you've been acting suspicious lately

Vic: I haven't done anything suspicious lately (he hangs his bag on one hand and goes over to the secret door)

Vivian: (peeks at him)

Vic: that can't be why you called me yeah? (he slides the door open)

Vivian: (she looks at the open door and her mouth drops open)

Vic: ... what? Oh yeah this is a hidden shop

Vivian: you said you haven't done anything suspicious

Vic: 'hahaha' I did didn't I? (enters into shop through the tassels)