Part 28 (b)

Yooo look who is back ☺️ Me lol.

This chapter has extreme mature content ☺️💅🏻
Viewers discretion advised.

I put efforts in this chapter, don't forget to vote and inline commentssss..

Spotify or YouTube?

Smutty reads or steamy movies?

Series of shows or series of books?

Before you all start reading the chapter, promise me to keep both the hands on the phone, please 🥺? No touching yourselves, little ones

Jaiveer's POV.

"You aren't cumming anytime sooner." she looked at me furiously as if she wanted to stab me while my pants tightened.

When I came back, I noticed Shravani in the penthouse wearing those little silk shorts and camisole, the little tease wore it every night, but that's not something that gave me an instant erection, it's the nuptial chain around her neck, and the little pinch of vermilion resting on her hairline.

Fuck, what's wrong with hers? Why did she wear it, huh when she was neglecting it for months?

But all the rational thoughts left my mind and I did what my dick wanted.

"Fuck you." she spat, looking angry because I didn't let her cum, her chest heaved up and down as she stared at me with those darkened eyes.

"No wildcat, I will be going to fuck you." her essence was still on my fingers, dripping wet when I brought it to her lips, her eyes widening.

"Suck," I commanded.

"I have never done ----" her sentence muffled when I thrust two of my fingers in her mouth, "Fucking suck now." she flinched but obeyed this time, a hum leaving her lips as she sucked on my fingers, her tongue gliding against it. Shravani did a nice show as if she was sucking my cock instead of my fingers.

When I pulled out my fingers, she looked at me, licking her lips, and I controlled the urge to cum in my pants like a little teenager who gets the first sexual experience in his life.

I tore the camisole off her body, making her gasp.

Her tits bounced, the nipples puckered out begging to be touched, "My fit was expensive."

"I don't fucking care," she smirked and sat up as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You are slow, Veer." she placed her hand on the belt and unbuckled it before unbuttoning my pants, I let her do it, waiting for her next move, when she pushed me down on the couch, unzipping it.

I sat leaning my head back letting her take out my dick, "Is it hard for me?" her voice sultry and seductive as she leaned her face down, "Fuck I missed it." she placed a feather-like kiss on the crown before her tongue darted out to lick the precum off it, I was one second away from pushing her head when she looked up, straightening herself and inched down on my lap.

"You aren't getting what you want, Veer." her lips stretched into a wicked grin as she got hold of it, positioning herself, a soft moan leaving her lips as she took me in, eyes closed, head thrown back, her breaths mixing mine.

Fuck, she feels so good, tight, and just custom-made for me.

I was never desperate for sex until Shravani.

And right now, I am letting her take the lead even though, I want to slam her down on the floor and fuck her just like the way she wants. Like my dirty little slut.