chapter 5

We can see both Ddraig and Albion are sitting on the couch, and it looks like they are talking about something.
.
.
.
Albion: So ......what kind of skills are we going to train him?

Ddraig Thinking*: Well, for now.......we will teach him about the supernatural, and then we will train him to fight and defend himself...We will do the same for your host as well.

Albion: OK, we will do that for now, but since they are both so young, we can't make the training too harsh.

Ddraig: Yeah, you're right... there are just children, after all.

Albion: So what are you going to train him first? I know we will train him in the basics about the supernatural and fighting, but what about the other stuff that we can't train him....like his other magic infinity? You can train him on fire, but what about his other magic infinity?

Ddraig: That's easy, we can use the pass host in our sacred gear and the knowledge we obtained from our previous host.

Albion: OK, but most of our hosts have fallen for the curse of the juggernaut Drive. Only a few didn't fall for it, and Issei couldn't enter my sacred gear as well.

Ddraig: I know, but I have two hosts that haven't fallen to the curse, and they both are asleep for now. You may know them as my first and second strongest hosts Belzard and Elsha. Belzard will teach him how to fight, how to use a sword, and other weapons as well and Elsha will teach him how to use his magic and great red...I mean Irene will teach him how to use creation and illusion magic so his training is already set for him...and I also found this book in the kitchen, I have never seen anything like this before, it has so many spells in it... here look at it.

Ddraig gives Albion the book.

Albion: there are no spells in here. Look at Ddraig did you hit your head or something?

Ddraig*angry*: I did not hit my head!

Albion: Well I don't see any spells here in this book.

Ddraig: what!? Give me that!
Ddraig grabs the book from Albion's hands.

Ddraig* shock*: what, where did all of it go!?

Albion: You sure you didn't hit your head?

Ddraig: no I didn't hit my head!!

Albion: ok, ok, calm down...looks at Ddraig..... now let's see you claim to see magic spells in this book but when I look at it there's nothing there....... and since you find it in this house it means that it's used to belong to the hyoudou family...so they might use some kind of magic on it......when you look at the book what were you thinking about?

Ddraig*thinking *: other than thinking about Issei, I was thinking about what type of magic I was going to train him and who was going to train him how to use it.

Albion: I see...

Ddraig: so you have any idea what happened to the spells in the book?

Albion:...no

Ddraig:................what! so why do you question me some much?

Albion: I just wanted to know more about this book and what it does but that was unsuccessful.

Ddraig:....... OK, I will ask Issei about this book tomorrow since you don't know what happened to it.

Albion: Yeah, your right.

Ddraig: anyways I will ask Issei about the book tomorrow..........
Let's continue with his training plan.

Albion:......